Dollar Tree Stores Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Comments (7)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Dollar Tree Stores?

What do you like best about working at Dollar Tree Stores? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

alan

93 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Dollar Tree Stores?

What do you like best about working at Dollar Tree Stores? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

what are the starting salaries for experienced store managers

alan

93 months ago

alan said: what are the starting salaries for experienced store managers

I am very interested

Leader in Lancaster, Ohio

85 months ago

I left the company, starting salaries were scattered across the board. Benefits you must wait four months to gain them. Bonuses are administered monthly for managers, travel would include going to stores throughout the region to assist with cleaning up disaster stores in prep for inventories.

sostellar in Wausau, Wisconsin

80 months ago

i read starting average salaries for asst mgrs is 10.83, store manager is 12.83+ i'm assuming that would depend on your experience. i have an interview for asst manager tomorrow.

Justice Rider in Paterson, New Jersey

80 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Dollar Tree Stores?

SALARIES DEPEND ON POSITION DESIRED $7.50-$ 11.00HR. BONUSES ONLY ASST.MGRS AND STORE MGRS.
BENEFITS NONE! YOU GO WHERE THEY SEND YOU WHEN THEY SEND YOU!

Justice Rider in Paterson, New Jersey

80 months ago

sostellar in Wausau, Wisconsin said: i read starting average salaries for asst mgrs is 10.83, store manager is 12.83+ i'm assuming that would depend on your experience. i have an interview for asst manager tomorrow.

DEPENDS ON WHOM IS HIRING YOU! SOME ASST. MGRS MAKE 9.50 HR.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.