How to get a job at Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

Do you work at Dr Pepper Snapple Group? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

55murphy in Amityville, New York

28 months ago

Hello,

My name is Richard and I am currently looking for employment as a truck driver with your company. I have a C D L "B " w/ air brakes.
If at all possible you can e-mail me @ 55murphy@optonline.net and let me know if you would like my resume.I thank you and have a great day.

Thank You,

Richard Horvath

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

DS4 in DAYTON, Ohio

19 months ago

HI, FRANK SMITH IAM LOOKING FOR P/T MERCHANDISING WORK WITH DR. PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP IN TROY OH. I HAVE GROCERY MERCHANDISING EXP IN ALL AREAS E/MAIL ADDRESS IS dsmith881715@yahoo.com I HAVE A RESUME ON INDEED, CAN START SOON. GREAT DRIVING RECORD. THANKS MY CELL # 937/467/1704

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Xavier Prieto in North Hills, California

18 months ago

Hello,

My name is Xavier and I am seeking a night job with your company. I see that you have an opening for part time warehouse worker. I am available to send you a resume or email me xavier.prieto@gmail.com or call me at 818/770/4332. I hope I am not to late.

Thank You
Xavier Prieto

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

katty1991 in Roselle, New Jersey

17 months ago

Hello

My Name is Kattyana I am looking for a job at your company, Im looking for a full time job I am available to work right now please you can email at kattyanaphilepp@yahoo.com or call me at 908/344/0303
I hope you have a position open for me.

thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

theguy in Houston, Texas

14 months ago

Tips for getting a merchandiser job.....Gain experience working on a grocery crew this is the biggest plus to job recruiters. That and warehouse positions. Knowing how to stock, organize, and straighten in a timely manner are the perquisites needed. Working grocery shows you know how to meet dead lines and work in a safe manner with a customer focus. Good Luck...and remember summer is the big hiring season.

Gwen A in Hackensack, New Jersey

13 months ago

Hello, My name is Gwen I' am looking for a Employment with your company, I'm looking for a full time job I am available to work right now please you can email at Gwenlee330@aol.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.