Driveline Retail Solutions Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Driveline Retail Solutions?

What do you like best about working at Driveline Retail Solutions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Priscilla Lankford in Cottonwood, Arizona

65 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Driveline Retail Solutions?

What do you like best about working at Driveline Retail Solutions? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

You make 9 dollars an hr to start. But if I were yiu I would not work for this company. Every pay check that I get, I am shorted on my hours. So far I have done 98.75 hr for the company and I have only been paid for 50. They say that if you are scheduled for 10 hrs and you complete the job in 4 hrs you still get paid for the full 10 hrs. That is a LIE!!! You go into a store and find out the work that you were suppose to do is already done, so you don't get paid for it even if they say you do. So you put gas in your care to drive a half an hour and find out that the work is already done and you don't get paid for drive time. If you want to be a merchandiser work for another company. Or you will get screwed!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

kegkepper in Irwin, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

Priscilla Lankford in Cottonwood, Arizona said: You make 9 dollars an hr to start. But if I were yiu I would not work for this company. Every pay check that I get, I am shorted on my hours. So far I have done 98.75 hr for the company and I have only been paid for 50. They say that if you are scheduled for 10 hrs and you complete the job in 4 hrs you still get paid for the full 10 hrs. That is a LIE!!! You go into a store and find out the work that you were suppose to do is already done, so you don't get paid for it even if they say you do. So you put gas in your care to drive a half an hour and find out that the work is already done and you don't get paid for drive time. If you want to be a merchandiser work for another company. Or you will get screwed!!!!!

driveline is not that bad to work for at least u will get paid on time of course there is no milage or travel . nobody pays that anymore merchandising used to be good $$$$ not any more the only thing that you do not get paid for your adminstrative time and printing which is Wrong being that merchandisers are using their own resources to do this .there shoould be some compensation for this being it ends up mostly on your own time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linny52 in Raleigh, North Carolina

60 months ago

Priscilla Lankford in Cottonwood, Arizona said: You make 9 dollars an hr to start. But if I were yiu I would not work for this company. Every pay check that I get, I am shorted on my hours. So far I have done 98.75 hr for the company and I have only been paid for 50. They say that if you are scheduled for 10 hrs and you complete the job in 4 hrs you still get paid for the full 10 hrs. That is a LIE!!! You go into a store and find out the work that you were suppose to do is already done, so you don't get paid for it even if they say you do. So you put gas in your care to drive a half an hour and find out that the work is already done and you don't get paid for drive time. If you want to be a merchandiser work for another company. Or you will get screwed!!!!!

Are you calling in to the 800 number to report additional hours? If not, they will only pay you for what is on the schedule. I had the same problem until I found out about the hotline for additional hours.
You are wrong about not getting paid for the entire day. I have had many resets scheduled only to find out that the store had already done it. You report the full time that is on your schedule not the time you actually worked.
Have you called payroll about the shortages. They can fix it for you, if you reported it correctly.
I think you need to learn the proceedures before you start making false statements.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

bamamine

36 months ago

soooooooooooooooooo true

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

bamamine

36 months ago

kegkepper in Irwin, Pennsylvania said: driveline is not that bad to work for at least u will get paid on time of course there is no milage or travel . nobody pays that anymore merchandising used to be good $$$$ not any more the only thing that you do not get paid for your adminstrative time and printing which is Wrong being that merchandisers are using their own resources to do this .there shoould be some compensation for this being it ends up mostly on your own time.

Not true. Right after the screw job by driveline I was blessed with a great merc job. 10 dollars a hour paid every week 31 cents a mile paid drivetime. You get a handheld and still get a ink and paper allowence each month. You get 4 hours a month pay to make you sched. Good jobs are still out there and I love mine. I worked for a few companies before D L and I have never seen one as bad as them. You have to print all your work orders and then come home and use your own time to report it on laptop. LOL I cant believe I even took that job. Thank you Jesus.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linny52 in Raleigh, North Carolina

36 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Driveline Retail Solutions?

$9 to start. I did not like working for Driveline. I am not sure if it was the company itself or my manager. I found out most of my information from other reps. They do not pay mileage and will only pay OT if you call in for it (something my manager never told me even though I talked about it numberous times).
NOT TRUE ABOUT NO GOOD JOBS - I work for a good one now that pays drivetime, milesage and admin time and $10 regular and $14 hour for special projects. The other company that I work for pays $11 an hour, drive time, milesage and extra for special projects. Granted it is not great pay but it beats having to buy nice clothes for working in an office, paying for parking, buying lunches and everything else that goes with working in the corporate world.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

janfosterf3@gmail.com in Lynchburg, Virginia

17 months ago

I need to know how to get into my payroll for driveline merchandising.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.