Durham School Services Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Durham School Services?

What do you like best about working at Durham School Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

rusty smith in Belleville, Illinois

57 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Durham School Services?

What do you like best about working at Durham School Services? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Durham School Services located in Belleville IL Has NO great perks or special treats for thier employees, in fact the employees there have had their monthly bonuses and this years pay raise taken from them!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Yjaz in kansas city, Missouri

54 months ago

rusty smith in Belleville, Illinois said: I work for Durham School Services for many years.. this year we did not get a pay raise and we had our monthly bonuse taken away! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!

I work for the Kansas City Mo. terminal. RUN!!!! I repeat, RUN don't walk in the opposite direction from this place. You DO NOT want to work here. This company treats their employees worse than hebrew slaves. I've worked for them since they bought out the original company and 2009 was the first year in 15yrs with the company that we didn't get raises in the fall. Not only that, they took away all of our bonuses including the pathetic holiday bonus turkey and hams that we got plus our monthly attendence bonus and from what I understand, because of a horrible and greedy investment made by Durhams parent company National Express Group, we will get no raises in 2010 either. THIS COMPANY SUCKS BIG TIME and if I didn't need my job so bad I would tell them to shove it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.