DYNCORP LOGCAP IV

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1751 to 1800 of 1801)
Page:  « First « Previous   33  34  35  36  37  Next »   Last »

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines

16 months ago

I received offer letter from DI and I'm planning to accept it. But right now I'm here in kuwait can any one give me an idea how many days or month will it takes if I send them the requirements they need. Cause I'm afraid that if I resign to my present job and go home in the Philippines and the process will take time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

16 months ago

Does anyone know or have the experienced that DI will give advance 6 months of the offered salary so that I can process my papers without delay?

mdmuradkwt in Apo

16 months ago

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines said: Does anyone know or have the experienced that DI will give advance 6 months of the offered salary so that I can process my papers without delay?

No, there will be no advance payment will be given to any employee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mdmuradkwt in Apo

16 months ago

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines said: I received offer letter from DI and I'm planning to accept it. But right now I'm here in kuwait can any one give me an idea how many days or month will it takes if I send them the requirements they need. Cause I'm afraid that if I resign to my present job and go home in the Philippines and the process will take time.

Which position you have received offer for? Now DynCorp have started demobing employees due to FOB closing, so be sure and do not loose your permanent job you have currently.

16 months ago

Pat in Universal City, Texas said: Im a Dyncorp Recruiter. Any questions I can help with

I received an offer letter from DI how long will it take for the processing. I'm now currently working here in kuwait, and in the letter state there that DI can give me an advance salary if I dont have enough money to process my requirement. I would like to know if its true, thanks

16 months ago

mdmuradkwt in Apo said: Which position you have received offer for? Now DynCorp have started demobing employees due to FOB closing, so be sure and do not loose your permanent job you have currently.

I applied for a nurse to be employeed in Kabul Afganistan. they asked me to send scanned copy of my passport and the signed offer letter

mdmuradkwt in Apo

16 months ago

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines said: I applied for a nurse to be employeed in Kabul Afganistan. they asked me to send scanned copy of my passport and the signed offer letter

I am sorry, I do not have any idea for kabul vacancy.

16 months ago

mdmuradkwt in Apo said: I am sorry, I do not have any idea for kabul vacancy.

Thank for the inputs,

16 months ago

mdmuradkwt in Apo said: I am sorry, I do not have any idea for kabul vacancy.

One more please, they give me an offer that was very tempting. they give me a huge package of salary and benefits and sometimes I find this to be too good to be true, are those salary package in those place of work are really big?

mdmuradkwt in Apo

16 months ago

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines said: One more please, they give me an offer that was very tempting. they give me a huge package of salary and benefits and sometimes I find this to be too good to be true, are those salary package in those place of work are really big?

Send me the recruiter name and offer letter they have provided on mdmuradkwt@gmail.com . so that i can check if the recruiter is really from dyncorp

16 months ago

mdmuradkwt in Apo said: Send me the recruiter name and offer letter they have provided on mdmuradkwt@gmail.com . so that i can check if the recruiter is really from dyncorp

Ok I sent to you already maybe you can help me with this if this is authentic or not

Stuna in Europe

16 months ago

If its DI in Kabul (DI Direct Hire)..then its not part of LogCap IV..which is only in the south..you should contact your recruiter with all your questions..not on here!

mdmuradkwt in Apo

16 months ago

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines said: Ok I sent to you already maybe you can help me with this if this is authentic or not

That ia a fake offer letter from UK. Do not miss your actual position. Always if there is offer from DynCorp, then they will send email through official email address having with dyn-intl.com

Stuna

16 months ago

As of waiting times, I got my offer letter 8 months ago for LG4 fuel operator..and I still have not gone to Dubai DIDC! My local DI recruiter doesnt know what the delay is or whats going on?! I am a rehire..and pissed off! If there is a hiring freeze..DI recruiters locally have not told me nothing! DANG!

Miki972 in Belgrade, Serbia

16 months ago

Folks, need help! Anyone can give me contact e-mail of recruiters for people from Balkans. Thanx in advance!

Stuna in Europe

16 months ago

Miki972 in Belgrade, Serbia said: Folks, need help! Anyone can give me contact e-mail of recruiters for people from Balkans. Thanx in advance!

Bases are closing down..DynCorp employees are demobing i.e Lay Offs i.e RIF..Reduction In Force. Its Over!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Miki972 in Belgrade, Serbia

16 months ago

I heard FOBs are closing, but on Dyncrp careers new positions still coming.
So thought to catch last train if posible. If anyone can help me with recruiter e-mail? Thanx in advance.

Stuna

16 months ago

Miki972 in Belgrade, Serbia said: I heard FOBs are closing, but on Dyncrp careers new positions still coming.
So thought to catch last train if posible. If anyone can help me with recruiter e-mail? Thanx in advance.

Okay do this my friend..go to facebook..in the search box..type DynCorp International..you should get a list of many dyncorp employees..message the balkan people (you can tell by thier names on their profiles)who work for DI and ask them the location of the offices they were recruited from in bosnia or marcedonia. Hope that helps.

plumber831 in Apo, Afghanistan

16 months ago

melvin1978 in Davao, Philippines said: I received offer letter from DI and I'm planning to accept it. But right now I'm here in kuwait can any one give me an idea how many days or month will it takes if I send them the requirements they need. Cause I'm afraid that if I resign to my present job and go home in the Philippines and the process will take time.

don't leave stay there...they are downsizing

miki972 in Houston, Texas

15 months ago

plumber831 in Apo, Afghanistan said: don't leave stay there...they are downsizing

the waite is over for me , i have pulled all my paper work away from any thing to do with dyna corp inc this company is nothing like any thing i have ever seen . i have been offered 3 jobs but i didnt take them there computer does all the work and will pull your resume from Key words . the recuiters dont do no leg work at all to find people . i know about 12 of them and a m highly skilled for this job maybe this is why i am not getting it cause my skills will over come the boss . not sure but i have tryed since 2011 its time to take my skills to a real company . C B @ I are hireing for jobs around the world and i been here and love it . i just wanted to see how hounest dyna corp is . sad sad

15 months ago

cbrman151 in Tampa, Florida said: I was on DynCorp's website and they posted a job for mail services supervisor. Does anyone have a cover letter and sample resume to help get me started? I am getting ready to retire from the Army and I have years of postal operations and mail handling service. Can anyone point me to any other companies looking for postal workers in Iraq , AFG or put me in touch with any recruiters? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

these people are not hireing sir . they have posted jobs but in the same time no luck on my side i have over 27 years in civil work .and i know about 10 recuiters with dyna corp if you needs contacts ill send them i hope this helps

Stuna

15 months ago

Why would dyncorp take on new hires..when they are downsizing right now! People are being sent home as we speak if they cannot be allocated in the remaining FOB's...so if you are still hoping on getting hired..FORGET IT and look elsewhere.

15 months ago

the left hand dont know what the right hand is doing at any time this is the way it hase allways been there . this is why army is kicking the losers out and leaveing the land to the people that know it so well . if they fight so be that .

15 months ago

miki972 in Houston, Texas said: the left hand dont know what the right hand is doing at any time this is the way it hase allways been there . this is why army is kicking the losers out and leaveing the land to the people that know it so well . if they fight so be that .

things to never do in country or whan going in or out or while your there, dont go to a movie and have a happy ending . dont go to a hos room . dont get in vited to a ladys room thats milatry . just some of the stuff i have seen and watched people go home over.

Stuna in Ashburn, Virginia

15 months ago

@miki972 what company is CB@I?

15 months ago

Stuna in Ashburn, Virginia said: @miki972 what company is CB@I?

C B @ I is a oil and gas company lots of things going on civil concrete saftey building exx exx many openings the company is on the web look it up . great company not like dyna corp this company pays well and hase insurance good one not one out of country and hase 401 . many people dont know about openings in USA i would like to send you this link linkedin.com look that up start a profile and you shale see for your self this site helped me get in touch with so many good people with power .............

Stuna in Ashburn, Virginia

15 months ago

@miki972..I do not understand what you are saying..are you using "google translate"?

iceman21611 in Houston, Texas

15 months ago

i am useing yahoo and its a oil and gas company large firm and great pay

15 months ago

i have been home now 2 years and most companys dont want to hire anyone that hase worked for KBR inc OR DYNA CORP inc . i did at first but a lady in HR told me she can not get in touch with anyone that hase a record of my work in country they olny showed i worked there for one year lmao. i was there allmost 10 years now that stinks . no wounder the company contractors are being suied by the army . lost records maybe there in the tigerest river .

Stuna in Europe

15 months ago

True...anyways..LG4 is finished..time to move on to something else.

15 months ago

Stuna in Europe said: True...anyways..LG4 is finished..time to move on to something else.

WHY IS DYNA CORP STILL PUTTING JOBS ON THERE WEBSITE. AND WHAN I ASK OR CALL I DONT GET AN ANSWER FROM THEM. AND ALL MY BUDDYS ARE TELLING ME ITS OVER OR THEY JUST HIREING PEOPLE AND LETTING THEM WORK MAYBE A MONTH AND FIREING THEM WHAT A LOSER COMPANY.

EcOsUrF in Houston Area

15 months ago

Stuna in Ashburn, Virginia said: @miki972 what company is CB@I?

Chicago Bridge & Iron - CB&I

And if anyone has any recruiter information, please send it on.

Thanks!

stuna in Ashburn, Virginia

15 months ago

Anyone on the ground seeing any TCN new hires coming in? or is there a hiring freeze? TY

15 months ago

stuna in Ashburn, Virginia said: Anyone on the ground seeing any TCN new hires coming in? or is there a hiring freeze? TY

looks like back in 2004- ill say grab a broom there and clean your own stuff or start working them tools lol. nows time to earn that money. the problem is people have gotten very lazy and hang out at the defac and waddel to there desk or hoch and hide ..

15 months ago

I pray for another war somewheres for LG5!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

KBR Mclovin in Texas

15 months ago

You Sir are an Idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

KBR Mclovin in Texas said: You Sir are an Idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Sir, War is business..logcap is business..unemployment is worldwide! syria, iran, n koria, mali, etc = business.. LG5 is coming, hopefully quickly. Besides I am a TCN. good business = good money..Not welfare!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

stuna in Ashburn, Virginia said: No Sir, War is business..logcap is business..unemployment is worldwide! syria, iran, n koria, mali, etc = business.. LG5 is coming, hopefully quickly. Besides I am a TCN. good business = good money..Not welfare!

everone is intitled to there input here this is a site we can all go to a speak are mind's no one wants a war, but he is right war is a business this is very true, for them in the area where the war is means income they sell us junk at the hojie mart , or fruit, exx , and whan we leave there they do with out .

Timmy69er

13 months ago

I have a clearance that is still good and haven't received any paperwork asking for more info,I just received an email from the security dept saying I had one but my credit isn't great although I have been working with Lexington law firm to correct it there is a fraud alert on it because of a deployment will this keep me from getting a fly day.

SM Wife in Camden, West Virginia

13 months ago

I wouldn't think so..did the Security Dept tell you your credit was not good? Or, are you just saying it isn't good and your worried? If the latter, I wouldn't worry otherwise your clearance would have been already revoked. Lot's of people have fraud alerts...the question is were you offered a job? If so, you should be okay...

vicente gonzalez in Monterrey, Mexico

13 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: Here you go Melinda Person so you have a spot to promote Dyncorp jobs or those who work for Dyncorp can come here and chat.

hello, l looking again the opportunity with dynacorp, l was labor foreman in services departament, in kandahar afghanistan. l try againg and wait the answer.

vicente gonzalez in San Nicolás De Los Garza, Mexico

12 months ago

please some body tellem what l need do if l want to came back to afghanistan with dyncorp, some recruiter that can do this job.
my e mail is vicentgonz1@hotmail.com

Amadeo in Apo

7 months ago

I know that if you love your family and contacting them frequently, dyncorp afghanistan would not work for you. prisoners have better privileges than some of the dyncorp employees on ground out here.

carolinabrother_APO_09354 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

7 months ago

Do not work at a Fluor...same stuff going on up here in BAGRAM. Stay away from the traffic and materials department. living conditions getting worse, tent living...no new containers ..living with unclean OCN..fluor just counting the money waiting for the end in 2014..

Mersim in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina

1 month ago

vicente gonzalez in Monterrey, Mexico said: hello, l looking again the opportunity with dynacorp, l was labor foreman in services departament, in kandahar afghanistan . l try againg and wait the answer.
Hello Vicente Mersim here and I've worked in service in Kandahar and so I know you want to see there again in an attempt DynCorp send cv to this address LOGCAPPMOHR@dyn-intl.com attempt to work on a new Project in Kabul ... Regards Mersim...DynCorp International is bidding a proposal for a contract in Afghanistan (Kabul). If DI is awarded this contract immediate position fills will be required in the following areas; food service, commercial vehicle maintenance (heavy and light), Information Systems Technology, Fire Protection, Medical Services, Support Services, and Warehouse Services. These proposed openings are available for EXPAT and Foreign National candidates.

If you would like to be considered for any of the listed positions, please forward a copy of your resume to LOGCAPPMOHR@dyn-intl.com.

EcOsUrF in Houston Area

1 month ago

^^ LOL....

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

LOLOLOLOL........................

Angle in Manor, Texas

27 days ago

miki972 in Houston, Texas said: these people are not hireing sir . they have posted jobs but in the same time no luck on my side i have over 27 years in civil work .and i know about 10 recuiters with dyna corp if you needs contacts ill send them i hope this helps

Why people keep saying "hireing". It's not a word. It's hiring not hireing

Angle in Manor, Texas

27 days ago

vicente gonzalez in Monterrey, Mexico said: hello, l looking again the opportunity with dynacorp, l was labor foreman in services departament, in kandahar afghanistan . l try againg and wait the answer.

Dyncorp
Department
Again

Angle in Manor, Texas

27 days ago

stuna in Ashburn, Virginia said: No Sir, War is business ..logcap is business..unemployment is worldwide! syria, iran, n koria, mali, etc = business.. LG5 is coming, hopefully quickly. Besides I am a TCN. good business = good money..Not welfare!

It doesn't sound right to some people but you are correct, war is a business. When the US was in Iraq or anywhere else for that matter. Companies that make uniform, weapons... all benefit from it. It also employed thousands of employees. Now we have thousands and thousands of soldiers who came back with no employment. What are we going to do with those soldiers?

EcOsUrF in Houston Area

27 days ago

OK, I understand the frustration. It's not easy in this economy. If you have contacts with DI, let me know. I am an HSE profession and have been in the business long enough understand one main thing about getting a job: It's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know. If this is the real deal, send me contact information. ecosurf@hotmail.com . Thanks.

Page:  « First « Previous   33  34  35  36  37  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.