DYNCORP LOGCAP IV

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1751 to 1763 of 1763)
Page:  « First « Previous   33  34  35  36   

Angle in Manor, Texas

19 months ago

stuna in Ashburn, Virginia said: No Sir, War is business ..logcap is business..unemployment is worldwide! syria, iran, n koria, mali, etc = business.. LG5 is coming, hopefully quickly. Besides I am a TCN. good business = good money..Not welfare!

It doesn't sound right to some people but you are correct, war is a business. When the US was in Iraq or anywhere else for that matter. Companies that make uniform, weapons... all benefit from it. It also employed thousands of employees. Now we have thousands and thousands of soldiers who came back with no employment. What are we going to do with those soldiers?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

EcOsUrF in Houston Area

19 months ago

OK, I understand the frustration. It's not easy in this economy. If you have contacts with DI, let me know. I am an HSE profession and have been in the business long enough understand one main thing about getting a job: It's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know. If this is the real deal, send me contact information. ecosurf@hotmail.com . Thanks.

EcOsUrF in Houston Area

19 months ago

EcOsUrF in Houston Area said: OK, I understand the frustration. It's not easy in this economy. If you have contacts with DI, let me know. I am an HSE profession and have been in the business long enough understand one main thing about getting a job: It's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know. If this is the real deal, send me contact information. ecosurf@hotmail.com . Thanks.

Aimed at miki972 in Houston, Texas. Sorry...

Stela in Lukavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina

17 months ago

For the past three years I have worked as an Billeting Coordinator at a Billeting Department in the FOB Leatherneck, Afghanistan, where I have developed my customer service skills. Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

qrf in Los Angeles, California

14 months ago

A DynCorp Fitness Attendant in Qatar works 10 hours per day. A DynCorp Fitness Attendant working on Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar gets paid $10 per hour for the first 8 hours and $12.50 per hour for the remaining 2 hours. A DynCorp Fitness Attendant in Qatar works 6 days per week. A Fitness Attendant working for DynCorp in Qatar makes approximately $2,520 per month or about $30,240 per year.

DynCorp will reimburse the Fitness Attendant (up to $1,500), if they decide to fly back to the USA, once per year.

Fitness Attendant Salary Al Udeid Air Base Qatar
$10 per hour (10 hours per day / 6 days per week)
$2,520 per month
$30,240 per year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stoney Smith in Lithonia, Georgia

10 months ago

I am pursuing trying to a get a warehouseman job with dyncorp international in afghanistan.i have previous experiences with warehousing jobs. i have a marijuana possession felony on my record from 2011 and a couple misdemeanors that has been dismissed. i have been clean ever since. will i have a chance for employment?

purnaale99@*****.*** in Baltimore, Maryland

10 months ago

Hi Respectfully DynCorp international logcorp iv

Dear,sir madam this is purna b.ale work in kbr.and flour government in Afghanistan HVAC.MECHNIC Long time and I trying to join in DynCorp international government in Afghanistan if its possible

thanking you

Rshearer92 in Glasgow, United Kingdom

5 months ago

Hi I'm a British plumber looking to work in Afghanistan, what's the best way ? or does anybody have any of the recruiters email address

qrf in Los Angeles, California

5 months ago

Rshearer92 in Glasgow, United Kingdom said: Hi I'm a British plumber looking to work in Afghanistan, what's the best way ? or does anybody have any of the recruiters email address

The best way to get a job as a plumber in Afghanistan is to wait until you see a job posting for a plumber in Afghanistan and then apply for that job. If the job description says that you must have any specific qualifications or job experience then make sure that your resume lists that. For instance, the qualifications might say that you need a minimum of 5 years of plumbing experience. If your resume doesn't list at least 5 years of plumbing experience then the recruiter is just going to move onto the next resume.

I have the email addresses and telephone numbers of a couple of DynCorp recruiters but I am not sure that contacting them directly is the best way to get a job. For one thing, there are currently no job listings for a plumber on the DynCorp website.

mohammed jaffar in Mumbai, India

4 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: Here you go Melinda Person so you have a spot to promote Dyncorp jobs or those who work for Dyncorp can come here and chat.

hi this is jaffar i was working in Dyncorp on 2014 nov now i dont have no jobs i was as plumber foreman is it any for me

plumber831 in Apo, Afghanistan

4 months ago

Ksniper777 in San Antonio, Texas said: Here you go Melinda Person so you have a spot to promote Dyncorp jobs or those who work for Dyncorp can come here and chat.

At KAF from Dec.12' to June 14'

Djibouti in South Carolina

2 months ago

Anyone Know anything about dyncorps contract in Kabul that are working on now.

Mohamed aslam in Doha, Qatar

1 month ago

qrf in Los Angeles, California said: A DynCorp Fitness Attendant in Qatar works 10 hours per day. A DynCorp Fitness Attendant working on Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar gets paid $10 per hour for the first 8 hours and $12.50 per hour for the remaining 2 hours. A DynCorp Fitness Attendant in Qatar works 6 days per week. A Fitness Attendant working for DynCorp in Qatar makes approximately $2,520 per month or about $30,240 per year.

DynCorp will reimburse the Fitness Attendant (up to $1,500), if they decide to fly back to the USA, once per year.

Fitness Attendant Salary Al Udeid Air Base Qatar
$10 per hour (10 hours per day / 6 days per week)
$2,520 per month
$30,240 per year

I like to work with us

Page:  « First « Previous   33  34  35  36   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.