DynCorp International Inc Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at DynCorp International Inc?

What do you like best about working at DynCorp International Inc? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous Female in Fort Worth, Texas

78 months ago

Since Herb Lanese has taken over the reins, there aren't any perks or special treats for employees, to speak of. Also, word is there will not be any bonuses for employees, this year....but, I am sure Herb Lanese and his friends will get their bonuses! Herb Lanese is on tap to receive at least an extra Million dollars per published documents! Prior to Herb Lanese, there were annual Christmas parties, Spring picnics, opportunities for baseball tickets, etc. Travel-wise, if an employee was required by the company to travel internationally, business class airfare was provided....Not anymore....It is truly cattle-car time under Herb Lanese and Chris DeGuesaldo, the Fort Worth president, although they only travel first class and/or private airplanes. Salaries are not very good, these days, either. Promotion opportunities are few and far between as the company typically hires outsiders to fill the management and better-paying positions vs. promoting within. There is truly not much that is positive about this company under the current management regime. Employee morale is not good, but people need their jobs to pay the bills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Brad Pitt in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

Oops.
3 CEO's in 3 years - yep poor management

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brad Pitt in Fort Worth, Texas

74 months ago

The new CEO seems nice though.
Maybe the fact that he is only 40 years old will be of some benefit.
Thinking outside the box?

We'll see...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

SaltLife in Fort Worth, Texas

28 months ago

You get paid every 28 days. Taxes are taken out. Its $10.00 an hour before taxes. You pay for your own healthcare which is about $600 a month taken out of your paycheck for a family of 2. Contract is for 1 year with 1 20-day leave halfway. Your direct deposit will get fked up because the girls in the office can't read. They don't do pay advances either (so if you're married, tell your wife to get a job). All in all it comes down to less than $2k a month.

I do have to say that the living is hooked up. Its nothing like being in the military. I have daily access to internet and phones and our chow is awesome. Can't complain about that.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Thank you for your help in Virginia

28 months ago

SaltLife in Fort Worth, Texas said: You get paid every 28 days. Taxes are taken out. Its $10.00 an hour before taxes. You pay for your own healthcare which is about $600 a month taken out of your paycheck for a family of 2. Contract is for 1 year with 1 20-day leave halfway. Your direct deposit will get fked up because the girls in the office can't read. They don't do pay advances either (so if you're married, tell your wife to get a job). All in all it comes down to less than $2k a month.

I do have to say that the living is hooked up. Its nothing like being in the military. I have daily access to internet and phones and our chow is awesome. Can't complain about that.

are you saying that the monthly salary is about 2k a month or that they are taking out 2k in deductions per month?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.