Dyncorp Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

j2army in Clarksville, Tennessee

35 months ago

I got a call from the recruiter and now I'm working with a HR Rep to send in needed paperwork and complete a physical. My only concern is how set in stone is my position with Dyncorp. I was in the middle of starting school, but will soon tell the school I won't be enrolled because I got a job. I don't want to tell the school I'm not going until I know for sure. The only requirement I'm missing is my social security card and my passport, but they are on the way expedited. I was told they wanted me like yesterday and I should be leaving in the middle of September. I also wanted to know how the hazardous and post differential pay works. I try to catch the recruiter, but it's hard and I can only get a hold of the HR assistant who says that I have to talk to the recruiter. If anyone has answers to these questions and advice... I would really appreciate it. I'm supposed to be headed to Khandahar. This will be my first overseas contract and I'm a 8 year army vet. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

vet in Escalon, California

34 months ago

j2army in Clarksville, Tennessee said: I got a call from the recruiter and now I'm working with a HR Rep to send in needed paperwork and complete a physical. My only concern is how set in stone is my position with Dyncorp. I was in the middle of starting school, but will soon tell the school I won't be enrolled because I got a job. I don't want to tell the school I'm not going until I know for sure. The only requirement I'm missing is my social security card and my passport, but they are on the way expedited. I was told they wanted me like yesterday and I should be leaving in the middle of September. I also wanted to know how the hazardous and post differential pay works. I try to catch the recruiter, but it's hard and I can only get a hold of the HR assistant who says that I have to talk to the recruiter. If anyone has answers to these questions and advice... I would really appreciate it. I'm supposed to be headed to Khandahar. This will be my first overseas contract and I'm a 8 year army vet. Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

Morning J2army!

Did everything workout for you with the Dyncorp position? I just talked to a recruiter and my profile reads "Application Processing" He said my skills and talents are something they have been looking for. He said he should know something from the hiring manager today or tomorrow. Good luck and I hope things worked out for you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

j2army in North Richland Hills, Texas

34 months ago

Everything is going well. I'm actually leaving today to Dubai. I'll post info when I get settled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

milretiree in Fairmont, West Virginia

34 months ago

Hi Vet,
I also talked to a recruiter and my application states Application Processing have you heard anything yet? Keep in touch and let me know please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

GSXR1000 in Hampton, Virginia

32 months ago

My profile also says Application processing. The job announcement also says this position is no longer available. Does this mean that they are considering me for the job? When is the background checks conducted and what source do they use to conduct background checks? What documents do I need to have ready if they call me? Can I still get hired if I have a discharged bankruptcy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

log2nithinreddy@yahoo.co.in in Hyderabad, India

27 months ago

Hi

i am a post graduate (M.B.A) want to work for dyncorp in any country , can any one provide me full information. i am ready to join .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.