Dyncorp Hiring Process

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Lamar904 in Stone Mountain, Georgia

31 months ago

Hello everyone Can any give me some info on the hiring process i just sent my recruiter all the information she requested including an offer letter. She wrote me back and said HR will get in contact with me Monday check my emails constantly. Im going to Afghanistan as a Generator Mechanic. I have a couple of misdemeanors (2) will this affect my employment and not so good credit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TMoton in Sikeston, Missouri

31 months ago

Credit won't stop you unless you owe more than 5-10 grand or have filed for bankruptsy before. As far as the misdemeanors, you may possibly have a hassle trying to get a secret, but you can mos def get a NACI.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ra Ra in Spring, Texas

28 months ago

the most important part of DynCorp hiring process, you must be eligable for a Secret Clearance and they dig deep into your backgound , and your credit need to look as if you are responible... if not they will reject you during your hiring process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lamar in Kabul, Afghanistan

28 months ago

Ra Ra in Spring, Texas said: the most important part of DynCorp hiring process, you must be eligable for a Secret Clearance and they dig deep into your backgound , and your credit need to look as if you are responible... if not they will reject you during your hiring process.

Not really need a secret clearence you just need a NACI and a background i posted this 2 months ago im already here in Afghanistan making big money everything worked out for me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nesty18 in Winter Garden, Florida

27 months ago

Can anyone give me more information about a contract offer with dyncorp. This contract has free room and board, 20 days vacation, approximately $1285.00 bi-weekly, plus 35% uplifts and 15% completion bonus. What it is 35% uplift, and the 15% completion bonus. It is 20 vacation days the whole year?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ra Ra in Spring, Texas

27 months ago

Congratulations, if you received a contract offer from Dyncorp, they are interested in hiring you. that offer sound good , go for it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anoceanmaid in Burbank, California

27 months ago

Happy you got an offer, I have been trying to get on for some time now, keep applying and I have active Secret Clearance. If you need the job take the offer.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mike Finney in Gulf Breeze, Florida

27 months ago

Lamar in Kabul, Afghanistan said: Not really need a secret clearence you just need a NACI and a background i posted this 2 months ago im already here in Afghanistan making big money everything worked out for me.

Lamar, I got a call from a recruiter who gave me an offer on a job in Kandahar. I was told that my file was going to he hiring manager for approval a week ago. About how long does it take before I get a call back? How certain am I to receive a call back? Just anxious to get on with a new career after being retired from the military for nearly two years with little luck finding anything worth while.

Thanks for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

almost_done in Hampton, Virginia

26 months ago

I am do to separate out of the military here in mid april 2013 would like a job to line up. I have a baby on the way, and would like to go immediately after the birth so i can start my family right and prove that life outside of the military won't be so bad. I have a pass port, secret clearance, fairly good credit. I will be separating as a Staff Sergeant (e-5) in the airforce, and have spent a total of 6 years in the aerial port with Threedeployment under my belt two in Iraq and one in Afghanistan. Any information from any recruiter would be appreciated it would really help me out in more ways than you would know. my email address is pasit.vayusoa@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

rajanasir@rediffmail.com in Srinagar, India

26 months ago

Plz suggest a job for me as I am electrical engineer with more than 08 years of experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Navy Guy in Atlanta, Georgia

25 months ago

Hello everyone. I was just wondering do all the jobs with dyncorp require you to have a clearance. I filled out some apps online for baggage handler and aircraft painter, but I didnt see anything saying you needed to have a clearance like on the other jobs on the site that I looked at. One more question also. Does anyone have a contact to a recruiter that could help me out Im in desperate need. I got out of the navy after serving 10 years and looking for work. any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.