Dyncorp in Kosovo

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Splinkydog in Coeburn, Virginia

21 months ago

I'm getting ready to deploy to camp bond steel. Does anyone have any tips for packing and what it's like to live and work there? You can email me directly splinkydog@yahoo.com. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jjgoode in Apo

21 months ago

I am a soldier currently deployed at Bondsteel. Quite honestly, packing lists are irrelevant. Dyncorp has far more freedom of movement and lenience with dress code then the soldiers have. Bring with you your normal wardrobe, and what you don't bring you will be able to find an equivalent out on the town. The weather is moderate right now, it seems as though the rain, thunder and lightning storms are never going to end. The temperature is a daily mystery, first thing in the morning it may be very foggy and ridiculously humid and cold then not even 2 hours later the fog will clear and the sun will be shinning and it will feel like high 100's when really it is only high 70's low 80's.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

splinky in Coeburn, Virginia

20 months ago

jjgoode can you please email me directly, i have a few questions. im leaving soon and need to talk to someone.
splinkydog@yahoo.com
thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Stela in Lukavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina

20 months ago

For the past three years I have worked as an Billeting Coordinator at a Billeting Department in the FOB Leatherneck, Afghanistan, where I have developed my customer service skills. Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my career. Please, see the attached resume….

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Paul in Greenville, North Carolina

16 months ago

Stela in Lukavac, Bosnia and Herzegovina said: For the past three years I have worked as an Billeting Coordinator at a Billeting Department in the FOB Leatherneck, Afghanistan , where I have developed my customer service skills. Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my career. Please, see the attached resume….

Hi Stela, I was interested in billeting coordinator work. do you know what the starting pay generally is? thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.