Dyncorp Pros and Cons vs. other Log Cap Corps to work for.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

55 months ago

This company i worked with had seemed cool and smooth to work for on the surface till boots on ground, then i found out most the orientation at fort worth was lies about benefits and help and vacation policies and the pay came out less than KBR.

KBR was more organized with payroll being on time.

KBR benefits were better and Cheaper

KBR had better food by far.

Dyncorp food gets people sick on a constant basis, puking and diarrea , worms.

Dyncorp has people taking Malaria pills daily that are not safe and cause nightmares,and say they have alternatives but dont ask unless you want problems.

Dyncorp in afghanistan sexually harass the women on a constant basis and set them up to be hit on and used by management there, and hire certain areas for women to be hired and used.

Dyncorp puts Americans in the tents 150 deep in the extreme Dusty heat or cold, while the management and women and foreign nationals are in containers ....

Dyncorp will house Americans with Foreign Nationals that hate Americans and rip them off or will play with the Ac or heat to play games.

Dyncorp, will bully, harass threaten and intimidate employees if they speak up or if they need their pay or anything they have coming or worked for or injured.

Dyncorp will not pay last check if injured, and will force you to resign to go home, and will not fly one to germany or kuwait to get medical help as they promise in their job orientation.

Dyncorp hires more foreign nationals in admin , than they do in the field who are management, so they will harass americans with their pay etc, two month late pay checks, etc; low hours...low pay.

KBR pays 1000 more for the same job titles...

Dyncorp get around hiring more Foreign nationals than Americans because they random hire Americans with no experience and put them into high paid positions with no experience just to say they do, as a reason to justify hiring more foreign nationals than americans.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

James Toland in Yakima, Washington

54 months ago

KBR gave out malaria pills too, KBR put 100's people in tent too. I'm not sure you are on the same playing field? Are Sure?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James Toland in Yakima, Washington

54 months ago

KBR gave out malaria pills too, KBR put 100's people in tents too. I'm not sure you are on the same playing field? Are U Sure?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

52 months ago

KBR didnt give me any Malaria Pills and put me in any tent ever. perhaps when they were fresh on ground as in when the war first started in Iraq. so perhaps youre not on the same planet/field. of Course KBR is a better company to work for ask the majority of Dyncorp employees that worked for both companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

SaltLife in Swansboro, North Carolina

37 months ago

The Marine Corps hands out Malaria pills and if you're LUCKY you get a tent...why take a job like this if the living conditions aren't good enough? Did you think you were getting some fancy hotel?!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Govany Perony in Houston, Texas

36 months ago

It wasBush that started outsourcing American jobs. He only forgot to hand over America's keys to the Chinese.
Those Companies that do not want to hire Americans should be kicked out and branded as Foreign Companies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Gary in Muscat, Oman

34 months ago

I guess you should work for KBR then ...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.