Dyncorp status changed online

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Tanyat

40 months ago

Hello. Been applying online and see that 1 job status has been changed to "under consideration". Hubby says no big deal but I think so. The others are still listed as app on file. 1 says do not meet requirements...a police job that was a total accident in applying for. So I think someone is reviewing it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

WantingPoliceJob in Holcomb, Mississippi

39 months ago

How long did that status change take? Can you give us a update on how the process is/has gone?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

WantingPoliceJob in Holcomb, Mississippi

39 months ago

For some reason the original msg didn't take. Could you update us on how long it took to get a status change, and how your process has/is going. Any info is appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

TravlLdy in lawrenceville, Georgia

39 months ago

WantingPoliceJob in Holcomb, Mississippi said: For some reason the original msg didn't take. Could you update us on how long it took to get a status change, and how your process has/is going. Any info is appreciated.

Hello Wanting....I applied on Feb 28 and Mar 2, I noticed a change. Nothing since then. I have been told that it could take 6-8 weeks depending on the position; however, I went on AIP and 1 month later received a phone call from the recruiter with the paperwork. So not sure what Dyn is doing!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

WantingPoliceJob in Holcomb, Mississippi

39 months ago

TravlLdy in lawrenceville, Georgia said: Hello Wanting....I applied on Feb 28 and Mar 2, I noticed a change. Nothing since then. I have been told that it could take 6-8 weeks depending on the position; however, I went on AIP and 1 month later received a phone call from the recruiter with the paperwork. So not sure what Dyn is doing!

Appreciate the reply. If you get any additional info keep us updated. They closed 1 of the four positions I had applied for. I have heard nothing else. I got a email from the recruiter. Standard thanks for applying, visit our site for answers to your questions. Well the website didn't answer my questions. I emailed him and posed what I thought was 5 easy questions that a senior man should be able to answer no problem. I know he got the email and read it because I was notified as such. But still no reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

foo_boo in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina

39 months ago

Hi all, I applied online few days ago. Today I noticed one application is "application processing" all others are "received an on file". does anyone knows what this means. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

WantingPoliceJob in Holcomb, Mississippi

39 months ago

foo_boo in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina said: Hi all, I applied online few days ago. Today I noticed one application is "application processing" all others are "received an on file". does anyone knows what this means. Thanks

Nope, but its probably a good sign if you noticed any change. May I inquire as to what position you applied for?? Mine have been applied for since the 5th of april. 1 position was closed and nothing on the other 3.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Protective Agent in Pensacola, Florida

2 months ago

I applied for few positions. the with draw button on 3 of my applications was disabled. The jobs are still active. I can edit/view are 3 of thous applications. Hop there interested in recruiting me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.