Finished all paperwork...now what?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

texaspr in Killeen, Texas

51 months ago

So I have done all the paperwork, the medical and dental and fingerprints. What should I be on the lookout for now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sweettea in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina

51 months ago

Your recuiter/hr assistant should let you know that they have everything they need and that you will be receiving a welcome email from the processing center with your travel arrangements and other instructions. This process has gone very quickly for me and I have not gone more than 2 days without hearing where I'm at in the process. I'm scheduled to be in DFW on 11 Dec...let me know if you will be there during that time! Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

adminKS in Junction City, Kansas

51 months ago

sweettea in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina said: Your recuiter/hr assistant should let you know that they have everything they need and that you will be receiving a welcome email from the processing center with your travel arrangements and other instructions. This process has gone very quickly for me and I have not gone more than 2 days without hearing where I'm at in the process. I'm scheduled to be in DFW on 11 Dec...let me know if you will be there during that time! Good luck!

I actually just looked online about working overseas. I was interested in applying for a position you were hired for, would you mind sharing what the salary scale is? Trying to see if it would be worth it, having a horrible time finding employment here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

adminKS in Junction City, Kansas

51 months ago

I have heard you can be promised a job for a yr then get in country and that is not the case. They move you to where more work is, but you have to pay for it? Is this true? Thank you for any information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

adminKS in Junction City, Kansas

51 months ago

adminKS in Junction City, Kansas said: I actually just looked online about working overseas. I was interested in applying for a position you were hired for, would you mind sharing what the salary scale is? Trying to see if it would be worth it, having a horrible time finding employment here.

Or if anyone else reading this could tell me the scale for Admin/Data Clerk positions.

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sweettea in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina

50 months ago

I've not heard about being moved around like that, but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm staying focused on why I'm going over, which is to put myself in a better financial situation. So, it wouldn't matter to me if they moved me around or not as long as I'm still getting paid.

The money is less than what I was hoping for. 1 yr contract for 87K. When I talked to my recruiter about the pay he said there's not really based on being "entry level" but the job that you do. I will be going over as a Data Reporting Specialist. My goal is to get moved into a management position sooner rather than later as that is where my background is.

Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

adminKS in Junction City, Kansas

50 months ago

sweettea in Sneads Ferry, North Carolina said: I've not heard about being moved around like that, but it wouldn't surprise me. I'm staying focused on why I'm going over, which is to put myself in a better financial situation. So, it wouldn't matter to me if they moved me around or not as long as I'm still getting paid.

The money is less than what I was hoping for. 1 yr contract for 87K. When I talked to my recruiter about the pay he said there's not really based on being "entry level" but the job that you do. I will be going over as a Data Reporting Specialist. My goal is to get moved into a management position sooner rather than later as that is where my background is.

Good luck!

Thank you for your respone. I am getting my resume to submit to DynaCorp, hoping it doesn't take a year to hear something. I am in the same boat as I want to get finances taken care of.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.