Comments (1 to 50 of 205)
Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

Pat in Universal City, Texas

46 months ago

I am a Dyncorp Recruiter. What questions do you have and what is your skill set

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (119) / No (33) Reply - Report abuse

Jerry_Cunningham in Los Angeles, California

46 months ago

Hi Pat. I have applied to several Logistics positions with Dyncorp and I haven't had much success so far. I have three years of experience in Logcap working for KBR in Iraq. I am ready and willing to go to work in Afghanistan. I am currently unemployed and I need to get back over there. If you can help my situation, or if you have any questions for me, please email me. I'm standing at the door with passport in hand.

cunny45@netzero.net.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

sljefferson in Seattle, Washington

46 months ago

Pat in Universal City, Texas said: I am a Dyncorp Recruiter. What questions do you have and what is your skill set

Hello Pat,

My wife and I have applied for several logcap jobs on Dyncorp's website and are waiting for a response. We are looking to go together and if possible, I would like to send you our resumes for consideration. We our open to any positions that meet our qualifications. Thank you so much. You can email me at bucketwash@thotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

rfarris in Huntsville, Alabama

45 months ago

I got a call from a dyncorp recruiter but he could not offer me any position because I didnt have my passport so he emailed me a letter to expedite my passport in 8 days. He told me to call him once I recieved my passport now I only get his voicemail and no returned calls I understand alot of people apply all the time If anyone has any advice it would be really helpful

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

James Toland in Yakima, Washington

45 months ago

James Toland in Yakima, Washington said: I am a Carpenter, would be willing to start as a Laborer. I see there is about 30 open spots for a Laborer and a few Carpenters spots. Any help would be great. My e-mail is toland1981@yahoo.com

That was with dyncorp, I have papers in order and passport. I worked for KBR in Afghanistan and then Iraq. Had no problem working any area and conditions. Can any dyncorp recuiter help Me out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

reddog1959 in Texas

45 months ago

Just a heads up, DynCorp International is having a job fair in the Dallas Texas Area, near the DFW airport. \

Monday Nov. 15

msn.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?job_did=J3H02K6B5ZRLJYQD7M0

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

john in Kathmandu, Nepal

43 months ago

Hi Pat,
I am hopping you could help. I have applied for many jobs with dyncorp but I can't find any recuiter about a position with the company. I had worked for KBR before in Iraq Turkey and UAE in Health Safety and Environment, IT and Logistics department. I see there are many openings. I really would like go and work LOGCAP IV with Dynacorp.
Dear Pat I will be greatly appreciated for your review this message. I will happy to forward my all documents to you(Recuiter).
Thank you. my e mail: universejb@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

43 months ago

i hear alot of people saying dyncorp is not a good company to work for why not i just got offered a position

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

43 months ago

rfarris in Huntsville, Alabama said: i hear alot of people saying dyncorp is not a good company to work for why not i just got offered a position

You are in for a real treat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

43 months ago

rfarris in Huntsville, Alabama said: does anyone know the deal on on taxes when you go to afghanistan do i or dont i pay taxes on my money

have them take out the taxes...besides as the way they figure out your pay you will end up with the same as LC3 ....they got it worked out where they take the extra 10 percent in pay you the same or less . Living conditions too are horrible, and so on. they are corrupt and will do you in if they can, just dont get hurt or killed there , and get used to living in filth and breathing dirt all day and putting up with fn's that try to make trouble, besides the other games that are common. Dont expect the food to be better than a last weeks left over meal with salmonella, or food poisoning and worms.
And if you complain about anything , get ready to have them set you up. good luck and god bless.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Moere in Columbia, South Carolina

43 months ago

rfarris in Huntsville, Alabama said: does anyone know the deal on on taxes when you go to afghanistan do i or dont i pay taxes on my money

Up to $91,500 is considered foreign income exclusion (non taxable). anything above that is taxable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dc28 in Raleigh, North Carolina

43 months ago

Hey I'm fairly new to the site but found some of the postings helpful I'm currently seeking work overseas operating equipment or mechanic work! I just have a few ?'S do I have to have my passport before I start applying an would I have to get a clerance to do either job? If there's anyone out there that can help me out with that info could you please email me dcozart28@yahoo.com thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sheila in Colorado Springs, Colorado

42 months ago

hello everyone, i been trying to apply any logcap jobs in dyncorp afghanistan but no luck at all. I am prior military and i also have middle east experience. Does anyone have contact or know any recruiters in dyncorp? Pls. email me aguilar.sheilau@yahoo.com. i would really appreciate your help. Thank u.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

Does anyone know I will start being paid i am scheduled to report to DIDC feb 8 and I was Wanting to know if I would be earning wages there or when I get to my permanent work location

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kaybri in Havelock, North Carolina

42 months ago

rfarris in Huntsville, Alabama said: Does anyone know I will start being paid i am scheduled to report to DIDC feb 8 and I was Wanting to know if I would be earning wages there or when I get to my permanent work location

You will begin earing wages at your hourly payrate without the uplifts included while at Ft Worth and Dabia if you are going to Afghanistan at an 8hr a day schedule. One you reach Kandahar you will begin receiveing your hourly rate with the uplifts included.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

43 year old in Clayton, North Carolina

40 months ago

In ref to the 'non'skilled' jobs over there (cook,laundry) etc. that have the "FN" next to it. Are those jobs available, or are they for the locals? I was under the impression that "FN" was Foreign National. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

anjellec in Riverdale, Georgia

40 months ago

Pat in Universal City, Texas said: I am a Dyncorp Recruiter. What questions do you have and what is your skill set

I have applied for several business/accounting positions in afghanistan. I have checked and their still open, can you pull my application and give me a call or forward it to the correct recruiter? Im ready to go. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anjellec in Riverdale, Georgia

40 months ago

anjelleculton@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Travelinsingle in Moultrie, Georgia

40 months ago

Hi Pat,
Could you email me at travelinsingle@aol.com. I prefer to email rather than post in a forum.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sendMe2OCONUS in Williamson, Georgia

39 months ago

I started applying in JAN/FEB and applied for several positions. FINALLY, I saw "Application Under Consideration"...so, I went to a Job Fair and the recruiters there opened my company prefile and said that I was DEFINATELY on the radar and would be called. They couldn't give me an exact date as to when a recruiter from that specific division would be calling. That was 3 weeks ago. I keep hearing "be patient" but, this is something I am really excited about. Any advice?
Thanks!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sendMe2OCONUS in Americus, Georgia

39 months ago

Not sure why the recruiters are dragging their feet. It doesn't seem like anybody is hearing from them. I hate to admit it but, it kinda makes me question the efficiencey.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jepraileau in Hartford, Connecticut

39 months ago

can i send you my resume i have been applying for a Job with dyncorp for about 4 yrs never got a reply. iam a track /Wheel mechanic and warehouse spec. and security spec.

dajames07@yahoo.com in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

39 months ago

Can I have your work email address, or another recruiter's work email address to send my resume to please? Mines is dajames07@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

jepraileau in Hartford, Connecticut

39 months ago

jepraileau in Hartford, Connecticut said: can i send you my resume i have been applying for a Job with dyncorp for about 4 yrs never got a reply. iam a track /Wheel mechanic and warehouse spec. and security spec.

my email jepraileau@yahoo.com looking for a job with Dyncorp

White Rock in Jackrabbit Falls, Idaho

39 months ago

I don't understand DynCorp's LOGCAP recruiting. I went to one of their job fairs early in the spring and the lovely female recruiter gushed over my resume. Unfortunately I didn't have a profile in their system when I went to the job fair and the recruiter advised me to start one and she would forward my resume to the right recruiter. So I did all that she asked me to do and sent her an email letting her know. She wrote back telling me that my resume was sent to the appropriate recruiter. Never heard a word back from them. It bothers me that I wasted a 400 mile round trip, 15 miles/$4 gallon of gas for nothing.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alan in Fort Wayne, Indiana

39 months ago

I was sent a offer letter and bunch of other paperwork that needed signed and sent back. I completed all of that and now I was sent a Centerscope website checklist that needs to be completed. Online training? How much do I need to complete of this? Do I have this position that I was offered? How long does it take to get my security clearance back? I've only been out of the military a little over a year so I think my clearence is still ok. I'm just worried something is going to happen and they reply that I don't have the job. I ask my HR assistant when I'm leaving and she says a tentative date of the 29th if everything goes ok! What the hell does that mean? Put my life on hold and hope everything is ok and I get to go?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Alan in Fort Wayne, Indiana

39 months ago

Pat,

If I was sent an offer letter do I have the job? How long does my security clearance paperwork take to get approved? I was told since I'm a recently separated Air Force vet that my security clearance was still ok. Is that true? I was also given a tentative date to leave for dallas/fort worth is that usually a correct date?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

sasino in Baltimore, Maryland

39 months ago

sljefferson in Seattle, Washington said: I'm sorry Pat that's bucketwash@hotmail.com

Please help me get a job already applied online for Labor Foreman, gone through sf85p my email is salsasino@ymail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sasino in Baltimore, Maryland

39 months ago

jepraileau in Hartford, Connecticut said: can i send you my resume i have been applying for a Job with dyncorp for about 4 yrs never got a reply. i am a track /Wheel mechanic and warehouse spec. and security spec.

hey pat please i need your help am a labor foreman already applied salsasino@ymail.com already gone through clearance process.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

rtrhd in Grand Forks, North Dakota

38 months ago

My Personal DynCorp Hiring Procedure Timeline

6 months of submitting applications and tweaking my resume.

Day 1…..Received an email notice of selection for the position (Pilot, Rotary Wing).
Day 2…..Returned the email, accepting the position.
Day 4…..Received several emails, with a plethora of documents to complete and return to DynCorp. I was also was directed to several sites to complete pre-deployment medical and dental surveys, a lengthy (3 part, 185 question), hazardous mission assessment (psych eval), and a comprehensive background survey for the DynCorp Security Department. My status now indicates “Application Processing”.
Day 5…..Completed all documentation and surveys, and sent my passport & a copy of my Social Security Card to the Security Department via FedEx overnight. (I also ordered copies of my military and civil service shot records, for pre-deployment use.)
Day 7…..Received instructions for, and links to the e-Qip site (for the Secret Security Clearance). (The e-Qip site is an on-line SF-86.)
Day 8…..Completed the Secret Security Clearance forms on-line. Also, my passport was returned to me via FedEx. Included were fingerprint cards, instructions, and a return FedEx envelope. My Status now indicates “Application Processing – Documents Received”.
Day 9…..Had fingerprints taken, and returned them to DynCorp.
Day 12….Was requested to re-submit my SF-86 due to a processing error.
Day 13….Received notification that my Secret Clearance had been granted. I Negotiated a start date of July 5th, to report for processing and training. My status now indicates “Finalizing Application”.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KBR Mclovin in Ogden, Utah

37 months ago

Your process went very quickly and smoothly . I have done all the required training and filled out the paperwork. When I return home I will do the Medical TB test and Dental.
I already hold a SF85 . All I need to do is fill out the SF86 paperwork . and do the fingerprint card to complete the process . I was told it could take 3 weeks to be approved with the SF86 . did you hold a previous security clearance to get a quick response

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nbabers in Houston, Texas

37 months ago

I am looking for a dynacorp recruiter. Please Help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mike Kuwait in Kuwait, Kuwait

37 months ago

Pat, I am new to this are you still a Dyncorp Recruiter? or is there some elese out there.
I keep applying with no results and have found and talk to some individuals here in Kuwait, would like to talk to someone from Dyncorp

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

Pat, I am new to this are you still a Dyncorp Recruiter? or is there some elese out there.
I keep applying with no results and have found and talk to some individuals here in Kuwait, would like to talk to someone from Dyncorp

37 months ago

mdennis951 in Milton, Florida said: I don't see Pat responding to anyone I think he/she got scared off. I was in Kuwait when KBR changed to DYNCORP and couldn't get on. I even had a friend recommend me and hand them my resume and still nothing. The problem is in Kuwait they have certain clicks that people fall into and if you're not in with the click then no positions are offered. It's not what yoou know but who you know (blow). It's especially hard being a female as they want something in return for helping you out. I worked for ITT and if you were part of the Masons then you were protected and could get any position if not there was nothing. I've been trying for 4 years to land something and even if there is a response there isn't a follow up just empty promises. Don't they know they are messing with people's emotions when they say they may have something for them and never call back. It's a cut throat industry.

WOW I am going throught it and thouhgt I had a click but they all turned, keep the faith I am.
it's good to help friends but other need help too!!!
At the end of the day that's it

anothertrip in charleston, South Carolina

37 months ago

Mike Kuwait in Kuwait, Kuwait said: Pat, I am new to this are you still a Dyncorp Recruiter? or is there some elese out there.

....I'm not a recruiter but do have quit a bit of LOGCAP experience,
I would try changing up key words related to your career field on your resume and re-apply as positions post on the website, sometimes the application is getting skipped because there is not enough relevant words or info to bring it to attention during screening....I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes that's all it takes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

steven B in Tacloban, Philippines

37 months ago

Hello,

I have been applying for DynCorp positions for a couple of years with NO HITS! I have a considerable amount of experience in Construction and Safety Quality Assurance Inspection (20+ years)with HAZMAT and Management capabilities. I hold a ICC certification in UBC as a Building Inspector and a USACE certification for Construction Quality Management and am familiar with most OSHA regulations related to Safety, HAZMAT, and Construction . I have most recently been a Facilities Engineering Inspector at the military bases in Kuwait and have LOGCAP experience in Iraq. If there are any DynCorp recruiters out there, PLEASE contact me for a more personal interview. Thank you!

Ms Austin in Austin, Texas

37 months ago

rtrhd in Grand Forks, North Dakota said: My Personal DynCorp Hiring Procedure Timeline

6 months of submitting applications and tweaking my resume.

Day 1…..Received an email notice of selection for the position (Pilot, Rotary Wing).
Day 2…..Returned the email, accepting the position.
Day 4…..Received several emails, with a plethora of documents to complete and return to DynCorp. I was also was directed to several sites to complete pre-deployment medical and dental surveys, a lengthy (3 part, 185 question), hazardous mission assessment (psych eval), and a comprehensive background survey for the DynCorp Security Department. My status now indicates “Application Processing”.
Day 5…..Completed all documentation and surveys, and sent my passport & a copy of my Social Security Card to the Security Department via FedEx overnight. (I also ordered copies of my military and civil service shot records, for pre-deployment use.)
Day 7…..Received instructions for, and links to the e-Qip site (for the Secret Security Clearance). (The e-Qip site is an on-line SF-86.)
Day 8…..Completed the Secret Security Clearance forms on-line. Also, my passport was returned to me via FedEx. Included were fingerprint cards, instructions, and a return FedEx envelope. My Status now indicates “Application Processing – Documents Received”.
Day 9…..Had fingerprints taken, and returned them to DynCorp.
Day 12….Was requested to re-submit my SF-86 due to a processing error.
Day 13….Received notification that my Secret Clearance had been granted. I Negotiated a start date of July 5th, to report for processing and training. My status now indicates “Finalizing Application”.

Do you have any recruiters information? I've been applying for quite some time and have heard nothing but the thank you for applying...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

37 months ago

nbabers in Houston, Texas said: I am looking for a dynacorp recruiter. Please Help!

Have you found a recruiter, yet? I'm looking for one also.

Tazang in New Iberia, Louisiana

37 months ago

Ms Austin in Austin, Texas said: Have you found a recruiter, yet? I'm looking for one also.

Sadly Ms Austin, the only you are going to actually "find" a recruiter is to go to a recruiting event - to be able to speak with one that is. If you do by chance figure out a recruiters email and try to contact them - that is usually unproductive and the easiest way to not get a job.
I know it is frustrating, but that is how the game is played.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

U.S. in Kuwait, Kuwait

37 months ago

I am not sure if this will help but I notice the jobs I had applied for were on my list of applied for job status.
Look at the title and see if it says something like apply to dyn international so I cliked it and when through the same process I did when I thought I had applied then about 10 minutes later I got a bunch of confirmation that they were reviewing it was an autoreply but I know now they got them.
So go back and read them to see what the status is I was supposed it might be a test for attention to detail
And of course try to use words that are in the SOW, I have revamp my entire resume.
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

U.S. in Kuwait, Kuwait

37 months ago

Tazang in New Iberia, Louisiana said: Sadly Ms Austin, the only you are going to actually "find" a recruiter is to go to a recruiting event - to be able to speak with one that is. If you do by chance figure out a recruiters email and try to contact them - that is usually unproductive and the easiest way to not get a job.
I know it is frustrating, but that is how the game is played.

I think you are right in what you saying.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

shylan india in Hyderabad, India

37 months ago

my name is shylan from india i am cook i like join with dynocorp.i worked 22 month with supereme food US marine camp afganistan.6 year worked king palace bahrain.

U.S. in Kuwait, Kuwait

36 months ago

FYI look closly 1st time
LG4 Transportation Manager - IRQ - Application received and on fileComplete your DynCorp International Application
them the 2nd time
LG4 Transportation Manager - IRQ - Application received and on fileEdit your completed DynCorp International Application
everyone see?
just did this 2mins ago

Tazang in New Iberia, Louisiana

36 months ago

U.S. in Kuwait, Kuwait said: FYI look closly 1st time
LG4 Transportation Manager - IRQ - Application received and on fileComplete your DynCorp International Application
them the 2nd time
LG4 Transportation Manager - IRQ - Application received and on fileEdit your completed DynCorp International Application
everyone see?
just did this 2mins ago

Yes, see this almost every time. I usually had to click on the link that says complete your app.. let it load, then hit the submit button. Then is showed "edit your completed app".. that's normal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

steven B in Tacloban, Philippines

36 months ago

Are there ANY DynCorp Recruiters Reading these? I've seen the one from Pat, but nothing else. Haven't seen ANY recruiters for that matter from Fluor, KBR, AECOM...NOTHING! I have EXTENSIVE experience with QC and Safety/HAZMAT Inspection in LOGCAP and the Middle East (Kuwait and Iraq). I've applied to these and Other companies on their websites, Updated and revised my resume', and even applied for Non-skilled labor type positions, all to no avail. Please contact me at: steven_diane2007@hotmail.com for a 1 on 1 and furthur information.

chrisboro1975 in Redcar, United Kingdom

36 months ago

im bloody sick of not getting replies as well from dyncorp its hard work? if there are any recruiters on here.......we need e-mail contacts for jobs not automated answers with zero reply?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

geekgirl in Fayetteville, North Carolina

36 months ago

Hey everyone,

I finally got a call from Dyncorp a couple of days ago. Does anyone know how long everything takes? I heard once you get a call from a recruiter everything starts picking up fast

36 months ago

Pat, are you still a recruiter for DynCorp? Would you please respond so that I can communicate with you as my husband and I have been applying to DynCorp for months and no response.

Thanks,

Cornelius in Stone Mountain, Georgia

35 months ago

I'm HVAC Certified Type 1 & 2, Electrician for 3years and Building Maintenance for 4 years and also Security for 3years. I would like to chat 1-on-1 my email drw2724@yahoo.com

Page:   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.