processing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

tommy

43 months ago

Hey everyone. I'm suppose to go in process at fort worth. The email said we need 500 dollars. Do we actually need that cuz to be honest I don't have it. Also anyone in kandhar ( sorry chopped that word All up) Afghanistan? Can u tell me about it living conditions stuff like that.thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada

43 months ago

You will need to shell out money out of your own pocket for the hotel stay in DIDC DFW Tx.
and yes you will need money all the way there...no draws like KBR... Dyncorp will teach you better!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Kaybri in Havelock, North Carolina

41 months ago

Hvac Pro in Las Vegas, Nevada said: You will need to shell out money out of your own pocket for the hotel stay in DIDC DFW Tx.
and yes you will need money all the way there...no draws like KBR... Dyncorp will teach you better!

This is incorrect. My husband is there now. He gets 44 dollars a day to eat at the hotel restraunt and the entire hotel cost is covered. The ONLY thing he needed was to place a 100 dollar deposit placed on our credit card/debit that he gets back when he checks out. It is only used in the event that you exceed your per diem or charge things such as movies and such to your room. The 500 they are recommending is your spending money. Keep in mind if you are out at a FOB you may not have access to an ATM.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

bessed1 in Mebane, North Carolina

39 months ago

Kaybri in Havelock, North Carolina said: This is incorrect. My husband is there now. He gets 44 dollars a day to eat at the hotel restraunt and the entire hotel cost is covered. The ONLY thing he needed was to place a 100 dollar deposit placed on our credit card/debit that he gets back when he checks out. It is only used in the event that you exceed your per diem or charge things such as movies and such to your room. The 500 they are recommending is your spending money. Keep in mind if you are out at a FOB you may not have access to an ATM.

I am a fire inspector. I am suppose to head out in June to Greenville SC for one week than to Afghanistan, working with ITT. I would like your husband email to ask questions concerning the position. My email is mharg66@yahoo.com Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

butterfly in Williston, North Dakota

29 months ago

any one have any updated info on the processing for DYN. I signed my offer a few day ago but haven't heard ant thing more...what's next is this normal.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Paco_DeLaCruz in Iowa

29 months ago

butterfly in Williston, North Dakota said: any one have any updated info on the processing for DYN. I signed my offer a few day ago but haven't heard ant thing more...what's next is this normal.

Hey Butterfly. I signed my offer 5 days ago, and since then I have gotten emailed for the drug screening, bmi and medical pre-assessment info for Doc, background check paper. I have replied within a few hours of everything requested.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.