Eagle Employment Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Eagle Employment?

What do you like best about working at Eagle Employment? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Patricia Christensen in Saint Paul, Minnesota

80 months ago

I just completed an assignment at Travelers Insurance in downtown St. Paul. I worked there for 7 months. I was an employee of Eagle here the Twin Cities. My salary was $11.75 an hour. A male co-worker who worked for another temp. agency earned $4.00 more an hour than I did. We were the same age (59 yrs old) with the identical background. Could you tell me why that is? Eagle told me that $11.75 was the top salary that they could pay "anyone" for this job.
Also, when I was hired as a clerk-typist back 7 months ago, I was told that there would be minimal "lifting". Well, because I badly needed the income I hung in there past my scheduled "end" time, that was suppose to be 6 months! I was lifting well over 600 lbs-1,000 lbs per day. (Huge boxes) which contained the files that I would be typing. We had to keep the boxes "in-tact", and could not separate the file boxes. I believe that a more "thorough" investigation of actual "duties" is needed by Eagle. I stayed with the job without complaining because I needed the money badly, and was hoping to obtain a future position with them. Now, I cannot hardly move my left leg, had to give up the job at Travelers Insurance Company, and in the last week have probably spent close to $3,000 in doctor bills on my left leg. An ultrasound was necessary, then an MRI, a visit to the Orthopedic Surgeon's office, followed by draining of water on the knee, and a shot of cortizone in my knee joints. All because I tried to stay faithful to Eagle, and needed the money. I had to apply for a "handicap" sticker for my car, cannot walk without extreme pain, and am on pain pills to reduce inflammation of my knee. The heavy lifting according to an Orthopedic Surgeon was the culprit.
Truthfulness on behalf of the employer (Eagle) would have given me a chance at the very beginning at turning down this position. Thank you.

Patricia

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.