Eaton Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Eaton?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Vela in Stowe, Vermont

77 months ago

Be wary of interviewing with this company. They often expect potential candidates to pay their own travel expenses. Then, if the interview is canceled, you are the one who bears the risk of loss of funds. If this were a small company, that would be understandable, but it is a very large corporation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

SR. TECH in Torrance, California

4 months ago

I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Eaton in September 2014.

I applied online and the next day I received a invite for a onsite interview. I took a unpaid day off from my present job and made a 4 hour drive both ways to attend.The interview was two hours long, 1HR with a HR manager and 1HR with a production manager. Doing the course of the whole process not a single technical question concerning the job I had applied for was asked of me.

The interview consisted 100% of behavior questions. Be warned that if you don't give satisfactory responses with entertaining personal examples than you have just essentially wasted the time and resources you invested to attend the interview because you will not get the job. The only break in the behavior question came when I was asked if I could work 7 days a week for 10HRs routinely if required which I responded by saying I could do 10HRs weekdays but I couldn't work weekends. For your reference the company has two shifts 5:30am-2:30pm and 1pm-10pm with mandatory OT if needed.

This company has no respect people and the time and effort it takes for them just to make the interview, I was not even out the door when the HR manager said she needed to talk to the production manager who just interviewed me about other candidates why I was still standing there, inhumanly callous.

I have never had a interview in which the actual job itself was not the subject. If you are able to tell entertaining stories than you might have a chance otherwise just being competent and able to actual perform the job will get you dismissed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.