Any info on Ecolab would be great! How much can I make?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

John

94 months ago

I have a question for Stan or others in the know. Stan made a comment about how much money "Territory Managers" can make. Is that the correct job title...what about the following?
I have seen some job listings for Account Sales Executive in Pest Elimination AND also some positions with Puritan. Are these territory management jobs with the potential for the money above? How much could I make in south Florida in these two jobs? Of ALL the ECOLAB divisions... in which one can I make the most money?
Thank you for your help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

JERRY KERNAHAN in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

93 months ago

LOOK FOLKS. I WORKED FOR ECOLAB FOR 25 YEARS OF COURSE TIMES CHANGE AND THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY WERE. GUESS WHAT FOLKS STILL HAVE TO GO MAKE A LIVING! NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING. I MADE OVER 100,000.00 A YEAR WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY AND YES IT CHANGED SO HAS EVERY OTHER COMPANY. COMPANYS WHO DID NOT DO NOT EXIST NOW! GM NOT #1 ANY MORE, KODAK,XEROX,THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

YES THE COMPENSATION IS DIFFERANT BUT STILL BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE OUTTHERE WHO WANTS TO BE IN BUSINESS 75 YEARS FORM NOW!

POLITICS YOU BET! FOOLS WHO DO NOT DESERVE THE LEADERSHIP POSITIONS THEY HAVE SURE BUT WHAT ELSE IS NEW! EVERY COMPANY IS AFFECTED BY IDIOTS!

ECOLAB IS A TRENDSETTING COMPANY THAT WILL PROVIDE A PERSON WHO WANTS TO WORK WITH AN INCOME AND A FUTURE THAT WILL REMAIN THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY AND WITH THE 401K YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

DONT LET OTHER FOLKS DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU. IF YOU GET A POSITION WITH ECOLAB, FOLLOW DIRECTION DO YOUR JOB, AND ABOVE ALL SHOW SOME LOYALTY AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING, INCLUDING AN EMPLOYER U MUST EARN IT!

SO GO DO IT CONTENT IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT ECOLAB IS IN THIS FOR THE LONG TERM

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

The Rooster in El Paso, Texas

88 months ago

I think that if John is so worried about which branch of Ecolab is gonna fill his pockets the fastest, he may just become a car salesman.I dont mind working hard and plying my talents to make a good living.I have no intention of applying with an Ecolab competetor to see if they pay more. From my research on this company and reading postings from Jerry and Stan, I think theyre a good company to stay with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

dish doctor in South Carolina

86 months ago

JERRY KERNAHAN in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: LOOK FOLKS. I WORKED FOR ECOLAB FOR 25 YEARS OF COURSE TIMES CHANGE AND THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY WERE. GUESS WHAT FOLKS STILL HAVE TO GO MAKE A LIVING! NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING. I MADE OVER 100,000.00 A YEAR WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY AND YES IT CHANGED SO HAS EVERY OTHER COMPANY. COMPANYS WHO DID NOT DO NOT EXIST NOW! GM NOT #1 ANY MORE, KODAK,XEROX,THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

YES THE COMPENSATION IS DIFFERANT BUT STILL BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE OUTTHERE WHO WANTS TO BE IN BUSINESS 75 YEARS FORM NOW!

POLITICS YOU BET! FOOLS WHO DO NOT DESERVE THE LEADERSHIP POSITIONS THEY HAVE SURE BUT WHAT ELSE IS NEW! EVERY COMPANY IS AFFECTED BY IDIOTS!

ECOLAB IS A TRENDSETTING COMPANY THAT WILL PROVIDE A PERSON WHO WANTS TO WORK WITH AN INCOME AND A FUTURE THAT WILL REMAIN THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY AND WITH THE 401K YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

DONT LET OTHER FOLKS DO YOUR THINKING FOR YOU. IF YOU GET A POSITION WITH ECOLAB, FOLLOW DIRECTION DO YOUR JOB, AND ABOVE ALL SHOW SOME LOYALTY AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED.

Do you work for ecolab now?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jerry Kernahan2 in OKC, Oklahoma

86 months ago

No sir I retired in Jan of 2006.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Careerman in Fresno, California

85 months ago

JERRY KERNAHAN in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: LOOK FOLKS. I WORKED FOR ECOLAB FOR 25 YEARS OF COURSE TIMES CHANGE AND THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY WERE. GUESS WHAT FOLKS STILL HAVE TO GO MAKE A LIVING! NO ONE WILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING. I MADE OVER 100,000.00 A YEAR WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY AND YES IT CHANGED SO HAS EVERY OTHER COMPANY. COMPANYS WHO DID NOT DO NOT EXIST NOW! GM NOT #1 ANY MORE, KODAK,XEROX,THE LIST IS ENDLESS.

Greetings, is it possible to by-pass th recruiter and locate the District Manager to set up an interview, this seems to be the way that some of my friends were able to secure careers @ Ecolab.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.