Age and Edward Jones

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

John Messner in Garland, Texas

70 months ago

I'm 47 and approaching a final interview. Any comments from the group on how important age is to the EJ hiring process?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

lakers in Buena Park, California

70 months ago

I am 25 and I am just making it to my second phone interview. Dont know how much that helps but I spoke with a couple of current EJ FA's and They started in their late 30's.

Pete Rangel in New York, New York

70 months ago

Age doesn't matter. Sure, the average age for a new FA is 38. But, if you have good energy and drive, 47 is right on target.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FAfromEdwardJonesHouston in Houston, Texas

68 months ago

John Messner in Garland, Texas said: I'm 47 and approaching a final interview. Any comments from the group on how important age is to the EJ hiring process?

Strange-- are you 47 or 48?

aKidWorkinIt in Houston, Texas

66 months ago

John Messner in Garland, Texas said: I'm 47 and approaching a final interview. Any comments from the group on how important age is to the EJ hiring process?

John, I know this answer is a little too late to benefit you, but just for others who might see this thread and have the same question. I recently did a F2F with a GP of Edward Jones, thats a General Partner, thats what most every FA aspires to be. He started with EJ at 50 years old.

Hope that helps the next person with the same question.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.