BOA (Branch Office Administrator) questions...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Ken in Cherry Hill, New Jersey

56 months ago

How difficult is it to get a BOA position at EJ? What are the hours and starting salary like? Seems like most of the posts in this forum are FA related.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Macy in Richardson, Texas

47 months ago

I am going through the process now. I had a phone interview and then and interview with the FA. Then I was offered the job contingent on the background check and credit check. The salary was 14-16 and hours are 8-5 M-F. I didn't think the interviews were extremely tough, just asked questions like have you ever had a time when... You have to think fast on your feet. I am very excited and hope to start soon.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Nicole in Chicago, Illinois

43 months ago

Macy in Richardson, Texas said: I am going through the process now. I had a phone interview and then and interview with the FA. Then I was offered the job contingent on the background check and credit check. The salary was 14-16 and hours are 8-5 M-F. I didn't think the interviews were extremely tough, just asked questions like have you ever had a time when... You have to think fast on your feet. I am very excited and hope to start soon.

Did you end up getting the job?? So the salary was between $14 - $16 an hour??? I have a phone interview this Monday and was wondering myself what to expect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

michigan_mommy in Holland, Michigan

24 months ago

I think it depends on your experience. I don't think that is "standard" or across the board, but probably very consistent for those with experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

michigan_mommy in Michigan

24 months ago

Ken in Cherry Hill, New Jersey said: How difficult is it to get a BOA position at EJ? What are the hours and starting salary like? Seems like most of the posts in this forum are FA related.

I think it really depends on your personality and skill set. If you aren't a people person I doubt it'd be a good fit for you. Hours are probably the typical banker's hours. Salary I've read (annually) is high twenties to thirties (almost mid thirties).

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SK in Juneau, Alaska

22 months ago

I think it depends at least partially on what the FA is looking for. I got past the phone interview and got the face to face, but the guy said I'd have been perfect when he just started out, but not when he'd been on it for three years. Something to keep in mind.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.