Background checks for FA positions

Comments (4)

Colorado12 in Fort Collins, Colorado

21 months ago

I had some issues, stupid little misdemeanors in 98 and 99, total of 3 in a short time frame. I had totally forgot about them until it was brought up by compliance. They asked for a letter explaining the situation and why I did not disclose it beforehand. They asked for any court documents and police reports. This was all provided.
This was 14-15 years ago, and I haven't thought about it in 10 or more years. I frankly hadn't had it cross my mind until they brought it up. The situations were pretty much a 22 year old that made studid decisions primarily involoving alcohol.
Anyone on here know anything about how this will be looked at by compliance. I just learned today that I have passed the final step in the interview and we are only waiting for background check.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Quando in Garden City, Kansas

21 months ago

Colorado12 in Fort Collins, Colorado said: I had some issues, stupid little misdemeanors in 98 and 99, total of 3 in a short time frame. I had totally forgot about them until it was brought up by compliance . They asked for a letter explaining the situation and why I did not disclose it beforehand. They asked for any court documents and police reports. This was all provided.
This was 14-15 years ago, and I haven't thought about it in 10 or more years. I frankly hadn't had it cross my mind until they brought it up. The situations were pretty much a 22 year old that made studid decisions primarily involoving alcohol.
Anyone on here know anything about how this will be looked at by compliance. I just learned today that I have passed the final step in the interview and we are only waiting for background check.
Thanks in advance for any help.

How did this turn out?

Colorado12 in Fort Collins, Colorado

21 months ago

Offer came through, this week!

Quando in Garden City, Kansas

21 months ago

Congratulations. I'm moving through the process right now. They are doing my background check now. I had an issue in 2007 that I disclosed and it has been cleared by compliance. Hopefully I can get the assessment done next week.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.