Career with EJ

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Recruited in Bremerton, Washington

52 months ago

So I've been thinking about a career change lately and I updated my resume and posted it on monsterjobs. Within a couple days an EJ recruiter contacted me to ask if I would be interested in signing up with them.I reviewed the information they sent me and did some research on the philosophy and business model they use, and of course the compensation package. I am really excited about the training program they provide and the potential for growth with hard work, as well as the level of independance the career comes with. However, I currently have a stable (more or less) career right now that I've had for the last 7+ years. Its the only one I've had and I make a decent wage at around 53k a year. For me, giving that up is a big gamble because I own my own home (and mortgage) along with all the other nomal bills, and an offer of 25k salary is less than half of what I make now. They quoted me 11-12$hr for the first 4 months I believe @ 45hrs a week, then a dollar or so less an hour but 60hrs a week there after. I do have some money in the bank but not a lot, and Id rather not live off my 401k. I am also concerned about the market saturation. I live in a town of 10k people and there are already 4 offices here.

Insight?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.