New Hire Beginning March 15 2010

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (12)

ifnotnowwhen in Temecula, California

55 months ago

I am beginning my study program March 15, would love to hear from others who begin the same time. I ahould be going to Tempe, Let's start a support grop and help each other.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Dburgett in Des Moines, Iowa

53 months ago

ifnotnowwhen in Temecula, California said: I am beginning my study program March 15, would love to hear from others who begin the same time. I ahould be going to Tempe, Let's start a support grop and help each other.

I just got finished with my F2F and they called me and told me they now were recommending me to PASS (finally got to this step) but now I am supposed to have that final interview next week, any tips you could provide me with considering I'll probably be starting my study program around the same time itd be great to hear from you. I'm in Lincoln, NE and if i understand correctly I will be heading to Tempe if i get accepted. E-mail me at dburgett1234@gmail.com if you get some time.

Thanks

53 months ago

Sorry for the late response, how did you PASS interview go? I am still on track for Mar 15th. The have set up a satellite office here in SoCal to assit with the at home training and I am ready to go!

Ed_Jones_2010FA in Portland, Oregon

53 months ago

Hello.

I just got hired and will start March 15, too. My KYC date is May 10th - the same for you?

Dburgett - did you end up with the job?

53 months ago

Sounds Great, I am starting to get motivated to start, I have been a new hire since September! I finished a career in the Marines and now I really hope EJ works out. Hopefully we get some great people in our class!

53 months ago

ifnotnowwhen:

Do you have a facebook page? I am trying to organize a facebook group so that new advisors can easily share tips, advice, ideas, etc.

53 months ago

Yes, use my email I think it is under hendu0369@yahoo.com. Sounds like a good idea

53 months ago

One other idea might be linkedin, the forums are easy doesn't matter to me though whatever works

53 months ago

Likedin is a good idea, but I think I will stick with facebook simply because the groups are more popular and we might be able to reach more people easier.

I'll establish the group and then do some looking around for more new hires. Let me know if you have met any other new FAs whom we can add to the group. Should be fun!

lucy073108 in towson, Maryland

52 months ago

I had an interview to be a BOA two weeks ago. Actually, I had two interviews, one at the training facility and one at a branch with a FA. I thought they both went pretty well but I haven't heard anything back, good or bad. Will they notify me even if I didn't get it? How long on average should it take to hear from someone? I've already tried calling to follow up but my call wasn't answered, or returned. I know that it is a growing company and there are a lot of branches and new ones opening all the time, so can I keep applying to work at another branch if I don't get the one I interviewed for already?

ej_fa in Sacramento, California

52 months ago

Good to you guys in Study for Success! Edward Jones provides one of the greatest training programs in the industry and don't be overly confident while studying for the Series 7. There was one person in my class who was a college graduate with a finance degree and didn't pass. Make sure you spend the time and good luck.

navy1983 in San Diego, California

52 months ago

Anyone attending the KYC class on 06/07/2010 in Arizona?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.