Offer to a Pass Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

sw3180 in Columbia, South Carolina

55 months ago

Hey everybody. Sorry Im new to the board, but I felt that opening a new topic would be the easiest way to get my answer directly.

I was offered to the Pass Program a week ago and am weighing my options. I had a few questions

1)If you dont accept the offer for the pass program, do you think that you will be still be offered the traditional program.

2)How much salary do you intake for this job.

3)What are some pros and cons to the program

4)Do you get vacation time to visit your family back at home

5)What expenses do they pay for(housing, traveling, etc.)

Any information you have would on any of the questions would be of great help.

-S

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CP TX in College Station, Texas

55 months ago

If you were offered the PASS program, they would have explained all the questions that you have. To be honest, if you were offered the PASS program and you don't know the answers to your questions at this point, maybe you shouldn't take it. You should've been doing your research, they send you a pamphlet that has all the info you need! My guess is that if they offered you the PASS program and you don't take it, that's it. No other offers. Unless you have previous FA background. I would contact your recruiter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

eaglesmoney in Saint Louis, Missouri

55 months ago

S,

1. I would doubt they would offer you traditional if you didn't take this offer.

2. No answer, it could be different for everyone

3. Lots of sales experience and practice, much more than traditional. Also, you would almost be guaranteed a Legacy in your choice location. I haven't seen someone start out with less than that, but i've seen numerous goodnights, as well as taking over offices.

4. 8 days a year and 1 personal day (4 days after july for rest of that year)

5. They pay for relocation up to $500 back to you, nothing for housing costs, and nothing over $500. Possibly more when you leave.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

msugrad in Ocala, Florida

55 months ago

eaglesmoney in Saint Louis, Missouri said: S,

1. I would doubt they would offer you traditional if you didn't take this offer.

2. No answer, it could be different for everyone

3. Lots of sales experience and practice, much more than traditional. Also, you would almost be guaranteed a Legacy in your choice location. I haven't seen someone start out with less than that, but i've seen numerous goodnights, as well as taking over offices.

4. 8 days a year and 1 personal day (4 days after july for rest of that year)

5. They pay for relocation up to $500 back to you, nothing for housing costs, and nothing over $500. Possibly more when you leave.

what is Legacy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

eaglesmoney in Saint Louis, Missouri

54 months ago

msugrad in Ocala, Florida said: what is Legacy?

Starting your business in someone else's office. You don't have any assets or BOA, you're making a scratch start, but with a physical location to work out of.

msugrad in Grand Rapids, Michigan

54 months ago

would you say the success rate of those that go through PASS is better than those that start new new?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.