Hello, I am in the beginning stages of my application to work for Edward Jones and was hoping someone could help me with some honest answers. Please respond with the corresponding number that your answer applies to.
1. What advantages does Edward Jones give its advisors that other financial institutions do not?
2. How much pressure is there to sell specific products and how much freedom to advisors have?
3. Is it better to get in the field right out of school, or gain experience elsewhere?
4. How successful are individuals who come out of the FACD program?
5. What personality traits or abilities separate the successful advisors from the unsuccessful?