Elder-beerman Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Elder-beerman?

What do you like best about working at Elder-beerman? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Desiree Wright in Salem, Ohio

61 months ago

The average starting salary at Elder Beerman is $7.00 and increases dependant upon a positive performance review. The insurance benefits do not cover major medical procedures. There is no travel for regular employees but light travel for employees of the cosmetic department, as they have to attend trainings every 6 months or so.

I liked working at Elder Beerman because it was laid back and I knew everyone I worked with very well. There was an opportunity to have fun while doing your job, and I think that's one of the most important aspects of a career.

At my store, everytime an employee opened a credit account for a customer, they would receive a chocolate bar. The Elder Beerman I worked for was located inside of a mall, so I received a small discount off of food and clothing from the other stores in the mall, which was nice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.