How to get a job at Electronic Arts.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Do you work at Electronic Arts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

ulao in Sanford, Florida

71 months ago

Hey I sort of have the same question. I have been working with recruiters and I never heard any feed back from EA. but I know friends of mine that have had jobs at EA and believe I have better programming skills. Also rumor is that EA has a high turn over rate.

I'm a C++ / flash guru and I know I could be very useful to this company, especially having a 3d modeling back ground. If a recruiter cant get me in the door I don't see how I could. Yet I try..

So I second it Any advice for someone trying to get in?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

juxblaze in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

64 months ago

My advice to you is don't get a job at this low paying hole in the ground. Go to biotech manufacturing or become a nurse or something medical. Starting pay in those jobs is 60k plus. Ten dollars an hour is basically working for free.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Elinorg in San Francisco, California

7 months ago

I knew someone at EA and got in for an interview. In fact, I was interviewed by many people over a four-hour period. I never heard another word from either HR, the people who interviewed me or the company, not even in response to my inquiries.

This may say something about the culture and the way people are treated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.