Eli Lilly Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Eli Lilly?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

william fischer in Amarillo, Texas

97 months ago

i have 35 years of business expierence in sales advertising personnel receiving am looking for a change in careers in pharmaceuital sales

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

A lab chemist in Indianapolis, Indiana

95 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Eli Lilly?

Any advice on striking the right note?

When I interviewed, it was first a computerized test, then a telephone interview followed by a day-long interview, all over the course of a couple years. You cannot rush this process. The format at the time was the STAR format, which is based on your experience, which is highly valued at Lilly. Don't expect to get an entry-level position easily. Be honest if you do interview, these people are not dummies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Parke Sterling in Richmond, Virginia

95 months ago

A lab chemist in Indianapolis, Indiana said: When I interviewed, it was first a computerized test, then a telephone interview followed by a day-long interview, all over the course of a couple years. You cannot rush this process. The format at the time was the STAR format, which is based on your experience, which is highly valued at Lilly. Don't expect to get an entry-level position easily. Be honest if you do interview, these people are not dummies.

The process lasted "a couple of years," is this standard???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nic in Greencastle, Indiana

94 months ago

I have submitted a resume (last week) but I just wish they had the resources to let you know that it was recieved or reviewed or what have you. I would love to work there as well. Heard it can be a good and bad place to work but not one place can say everyone that's left had a good experience. Just wish it wouldn't take so long :)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deansuraci in Cornwall On Hudson, New York

86 months ago

Hello, anyone out there?

In all seriousness, for a sales rep position at Eli what is the interview process like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

deansuraci in Cornwall On Hudson, New York

86 months ago

For a sales rep position at Eli what is the interview process specifically like?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (29) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.