GSAP Program

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Thinking of applying in Indianapolis, Indiana

99 months ago

I have a potential interview for a GSAP related position, I have a few years experience under my belt in my field and also a BS degree in a computer field from a reputable college program. Anyone know some details about this program other than the upfront boot camp? I am someone who actually would appreciate this type of hardcore training of employees in this program to ensure one is well prepared for this job.
Do the jobs vary wildly in this program? I would like to have something where I do not have to deal with day to day SLA's on call support every week, etc and am looking for something a bit higher level, and would possibly let me work from home more often than being on site with the client, in addition to some travel.

Any experiences?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Teresa Villarreal in Houston, Texas

98 months ago

Thinking of applying in Indianapolis, Indiana said: I have a potential interview for a GSAP related position, I have a few years experience under my belt in my field and also a BS degree in a computer field from a reputable college program. Anyone know some details about this program other than the upfront boot camp? I am someone who actually would appreciate this type of hardcore training of employees in this program to ensure one is well prepared for this job.
Do the jobs vary wildly in this program? I would like to have something where I do not have to deal with day to day SLA's on call support every week, etc and am looking for something a bit higher level, and would possibly let me work from home more often than being on site with the client, in addition to some travel.

Any experiences?

I don't have any info for you at this time, but i see you have had some experience working with gsap. I have been offered a position with a company in Houston that is upgrading from sap to gsap. They don't require any experience, but would like to go into the interview with some knowledge about the program. I have tried looking some info up on the net, but not sure if it's the same program they are using. Is there different versions? Any info would help. My interview is on Monday so please reply asap! Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Ndangoh in Lanham, Maryland

38 months ago

How can I apply for the GSAP program?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.