Emory Healthcare Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Emory Healthcare?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

TT in Atlanta, Georgia

85 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Emory Healthcare?

It depends on what position you are looking for,be prepared for a phone interview,an interview with the hiring manager,and a interview with human resources,dress for success and have all of your references together be professional and appear to be happy. There will be a few test when you interview with human resources bring a small medical dictionary and a small calculator. try not to let them know you have those things it will help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

SRMG in Dahlonega, Georgia

33 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Emory Healthcare?

Study the Target Selection style of interview. All new applicants are put through this interview based on the job class. Be prepared to recite past experiences in detail as to how you made a difference in your previous positions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

BL in Atlanta, Georgia

8 months ago

When I was hired, I attended a job fair at their Decatur Plaza location and was interviewed by two HR people. Following that, I received an email asking me to return to their main campus location for a group interview with an executive. I was one of four people interviewed, and it was pretty enjoyable getting to know everyone. Following that, I accepted their offer of employment.

Preparation begins by reading up on Emory Healthcare and/or Emory University, and asking questions pertinent to the job you're interviewing for. Be as specific as possible.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

kjf0820 in Duluth, Georgia

3 months ago

BL in Atlanta, Georgia said: When I was hired, I attended a job fair at their Decatur Plaza location and was interviewed by two HR people. Following that, I received an email asking me to return to their main campus location for a group interview with an executive . I was one of four people interviewed, and it was pretty enjoyable getting to know everyone. Following that, I accepted their offer of employment.

Preparation begins by reading up on Emory Healthcare and/or Emory University, and asking questions pertinent to the job you're interviewing for. Be as specific as possible.

How long after your interview with the executive were you contacted with a job offer?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.