Enterprise Rent-A-Car Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Enterprise Rent-A-Car?

What do you like best about working at Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Hubert..Collins@gmail.com in Lanham, Maryland

53 months ago

I am interested in the position at enterprise, I do have a clean driving record and I am A experienced driver. I am not employed at this time and I am very interested in the position Thank you Hubert Collins Hubert.Collins@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

eringlobalnet@yahoo.com in Oak Lawn, Illinois

48 months ago

Hubert..Collins@gmail.com in Lanham, Maryland said: I am interested in the position at enterprise, I do have a clean driving record and I am A experienced driver. I am not employed at this time and I am very interested in the position Thank you Hubert Collins Hubert.Collins@gmail.com

i worked for enterprise for a short time as a service agent. it was the most degrading job ever.that type of job is for a drunken whinehead. the bosses don't appreciate any hard work that is done. they do nothing but screw customers in order to make a commission. enterprise are DIRTY people to work for. if your smart run as far from them as fast as you can.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Snowden in Olney, Maryland

41 months ago

I work at Enterprise Rent a Car as a service agent and like the previous response said it is the most degrading job. They do nothing for the service agents besides hand them keys and ask them to clean the cars like slaves. Even the customers have notice the way the service agents are treated. Its disgusting! I'm about to quit very soon because I cannot take it anymore. It's getting to the point were I circle the parking lot debating if I want to go in. Steer clear of Enterprise if you have a social life because you want have one once you start working at Enterprise. 60 hours a week is quite disturbing to be honest!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Snowden in Olney, Maryland

41 months ago

I'm a college student and the job itself is embarrassing. If you just want a job then this is the place for you. Everything seems to be a joke to the Enterprise managers because it's almost seems as if they love seeing the service agents burning up in heat or being frozen to death in the cold. When I leave Enterprise I have a few choice words that I'm going to say and it's not going to be very nice. I seriously feel like a slave working in the cottage field. Before, I started cleaning cars I really didn't have any respect for people who clean for a living, but boy have I changed my opinion on that. The way these people are treated is dispectable and shouldn't be tolerated. I'm finished with my little rant. Took two post to describe how I exactly feel. Wow!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

wondering in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

40 months ago

A COLLEGE DEGREE TO SELL CARS..NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE HR JACKA44E3
WILL ASK YOU FOR A DEGREE TO WORK AT MCDONALDS OR WAL-MART

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.