Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Wonderland in Ohio

75 months ago

Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

royal kings in neworleans, Louisiana

75 months ago

hi wonderland and dashinghunk....
i had a telephonic round with Epic..culd u send me the test questions and abt the sill test to kings8ie@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Wonderland in Ohio

75 months ago

Um nope!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Sumit in College Station, Texas

75 months ago

About the programming test: I dont think there is anything to worry or ask about the questions. I took the test myself and went to the final round. If you have ever done any programming in your life, you will be able to handle it all. Plus they dont ask you to write in any particular language, even pseudocode will work fine.

About the onsite interviews: I had one technical interview plus many more. He asked me explain about one of my projects. Then some general behavioral questions which you can find on any website meant for that. The person who took my technical was not connected to software development much. Then I had interviews/talks with many other people and they were all non technical. After the interviews, they ask you to take some tests. I think doing well in these tests is the key. They jugde you on ur speed and accuracy. I took my own sweet time to solve the questions, since many of the questions had to be thought and then solved. So in a nutshell do all the test in the best possible way. There is no where else one can lose points (unless you really screw up the interviews).

The company is good and I liked the workplace very much. They are also very environment friendly. Everyone has their own office (not cubes) and the location is also wonderful. Just that their testing strategy is quite different from the other companies.

Hope this helps everyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No Reply - Report abuse

Josh Chester in Madison, Wisconsin

75 months ago

I'm sorry, what part of CHEATING IS BAD and, in this case, illegal don't you understand? How about you stop asking people to divulge confidential information and open a programming book if you are so concerned about the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

Wonderland in Ohio

75 months ago

Hey desi inusa! I really wish I could, Josh said I'd get in trouble if I did that, so Im really sorry. But all what u need to know is just simple stuff in programming, the test is really easy, u could do it all in about an hour

Good luck with ur test

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

sm_kf in Schaumburg, Illinois

75 months ago

hello !

Can any 1 help in for getting Epic Skills Assessment. what is the test? i had interview last week it was just 15 min's now they are asking me to give a skill test,,, did any1 attended this if so plz send me the copy it will be a very gr8ful .. thanks,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Josh Chester in Madison, Wisconsin

75 months ago

sm_kf in Schaumburg, Illinois said: do u have any softcopy of test what u had done... can u plz forward me so that i could have an idea .. on that,, programming ,,,

I'm sorry, what part of CHEATING IS BAD and, in this case, illegal don't you understand? How about you stop asking people to divulge confidential information and open a programming book if you are so concerned about the test.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

vilakshana reddy in Worcester, Massachusetts

75 months ago

Hi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

dangerthird in Buffalo, New York

74 months ago

Anyone here apply(/ing) for Problem Solver? I just had my phone interview today, took the Rembrandt personality profile 2 days ago, both went well I think. The interviewer said I should be getting an email in about 2 weeks that will tell me what the next step is....anyone care to beat them to the punch? On-site interview? Skills test? Or is the skills test not required for Problem Solver? Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Viral Shah11 in New Bedford, Massachusetts

74 months ago

hey wat did they ask in the Rembrandt personality test....can u please let me know i have one in the next week.....any help will be highly appreciated....

Regards,
Viral

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

hsteps in Hoboken, New Jersey

74 months ago

I had phone interview which went well n then I had skill assessment test i.e, nothing but a programming test and I am just waiting for a results well I did not had GPA of or above 3.5 but you need to speak well and you should know what you have studied during your master n bachelors and also depends on the college..... well I would say that it does not only depends on having GPA 3.5 n above as many users has stated in here just maintain above 3.2!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

krishna tatta in Miami, Florida

73 months ago

Hi,
I had a phone interview with epic and I am asked to take a program skills test. That is not yet scheduled and will be scheduled soon. Could anyone please help me how it would be and what kind of questions to be expected.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

FairIsFair in Madison, Wisconsin said: Before I accepted the job offer of Epic, I collected a lot of negative comments, too. But think twice before pass any judgment to Epic.

Epic tends to be conservative, in terms of technology and policy. But conservative is not necessary a bad thing. Imagine you are running a hospital, what is your most concern? The latest information technology? The stylish interface? Or simply make the hospital run, smoothly and efficiently? After several months being Epic, I gradually understand a lot of things, such as GPA requirement. But one thing I still don’t understand: why Epic keeps its public website so simple, or shabby? That does not mean Epic does not have the expertise to make it fancy, on the contrary, Epic has a quite pretty and convenient intranet.

Epic simply keeps silent on rumors. 60-70 hours per week is not accurate. Epic is quite normal. Think twice before you take information from internet; ask a person if you can. Or ask the HR person directly. That’s also my biggest lesson from last round of job hunting.

hi,
this is sowjanya. I have cleared the phone interview with epic. They have told me that i need to take a program skills test. Could you please let me know how the test would be and what kind of questions I can expect. And how many more rounds would be there once this test is cleared.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

james3000 in Mount Prospect, Illinois

73 months ago

Hi,hsteps, How long it will take to get a response from them after the phone interview?
Thanks a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

james3000 in Mount Prospect, Illinois

73 months ago

krishna tatta in Miami, Florida said: Hi,
I had a phone interview with epic and I am asked to take a program skills test. That is not yet scheduled and will be scheduled soon. Could anyone please help me how it would be and what kind of questions to be expected.

Hi,krishna, How long it will take to get a response from them after the phone interview?
Thanks a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

73 months ago

james3000 in Mount Prospect, Illinois said: Hi,krishna, How long it will take to get a response from them after the phone interview?
Thanks a lot.

usually you should get a response in 2 days after the phone interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rebecca Einhorn in Jerrysville, Maryland

73 months ago

ok, a review of a COMPLETELY different kind...

APPLY TO EPIC IF YOU WANT A FREE VACATION.

about 3 weeks ago, i was flown out there. i heard a lot of people say they simply asked for an extra day "to explore madison," and they get it, no questions asked. (you WOULD have to relocate there, after all.)

well, i got a free flight to and from, and a free night at a hilton. you can help yourself to all the room service you'd like, and go for it. the food is AWESOME and there's even starbucks served in the mornings. you can charge taxi rides to epic, although you can walk pretty much anywhere.

i met a ton of people, met up with a friend who goes to UW, and just half-assed and rushed through the interview process. when it's done, they'll offer to take you back to madison to explore some more before your flight. when they arrange your initial itinerary, you can request being flown and flown back any time you want (morning/afternoon/evening).

shoot, if you have over a 3.5 GPA just lie about your SAT scores if you need to. say you got a 1500 or something. that will get you in the door and give you an interview. best vacation i ever had. madison rocked!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (24) Reply - Report abuse

sweet angel in raleigh, North Carolina

72 months ago

Hey could some tell mw what all to expect in a telephone interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Syracuse in Syracuse, New York

72 months ago

Hi,
I HAVE AN ONSITE FOR EPIC ...I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS IT LIKE..
CAN U GUYS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS ASKED AND WHAT NOT.
Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Mark Juhki in Peoria, Illinois said: Hi Guys....I got an offer from Epic for software developer position. Can anyone tell me how's work experience at epic for previous employees? When are they going to move on .NET ?

Any feedback given on this question will help me a lot....thanks in advance

Hi,
I have on site for epic in a few days...im very much interested in epic..i want to know all the information which can make me succeed.Please let me know any information about epic on-site .

ITS URGENT.
Thanks,
Bindu.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Mark Juhki in Peoria, Illinois said: Hi Guys....I got an offer from Epic for software developer position. Can anyone tell me how's work experience at epic for previous employees? When are they going to move on .NET ?

Any feedback given on this question will help me a lot....thanks in advance

can u plz tell me howz onsite interview at epic..?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

Sumit in College Station, Texas said: Hey Mark,

I have an onsite with Epic for software developer. Could you please let me know what to prepare for?

Thanks

Hi Sumit,

can u plz tell me what is all onsite of epic about...plz i have on site in a week.
Bindu.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

sravanthi in Peoria, Illinois

72 months ago

hi, i got a mail from epic saying that i ll have a tech phone interview this monday... may i know abt this interview?

Yang in Newark, New Jersey

72 months ago

Hi,guys. I just will have a phone interview in two days. So, anyone could talk about that. What will gonna be that ? Thank you

72 months ago

hi Yang... I had a phone interview last week on monday and it was a very casual one... I should say that phone interview is for the interviewer to acquiant us with the compnay and clear any doubts we have...This is what happened to me...

The interviewer first talked about the compnay and stuff they do for around 5 to 10 min...
Then asked me of any questions that i have abt the compnay... i had a few and he talked again for abt 5 min...
Then he said that the HR dept wanted him to ask a few questions and he started to ask me one by one. They were HR questions only....

Finally he asked me abt one intersting project i have done...

thats it....
the next day i got a mail from hr asking me to take the skill test...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No Reply - Report abuse

arul in Lexington, Kentucky

72 months ago

hey sravanthi..are you frm cs....i hav scheduled an interview this monday with epic...and am frm ee...do u think tht i hav to prepare anything techinical for the telephone interview?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

zhe chen in Durham, North Carolina

72 months ago

Thanks, sravanthi. Your information is very helpful to me.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

hi... phone interview is just to confirm ur details and if still u r looking for a job.... its always better to prepare sme tech stuff but not in detail... but there is nothing to worry abt d phone interview....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

yes sravanthi...thts right..i had it yesterday and it went well...just a few HR questions...do u know wht wud be the next round...they said something like a technical test...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

72 months ago

arul in Lexington, Kentucky said: yes sravanthi...thts right..i had it yesterday and it went well...just a few HR questions...do u know wht wud be the next round...they said something like a technical test...

for me the next round would be a skill test... i have this 21st.... i dono i heard its a lil difficult...

Arya in New Jersey

72 months ago

Hi Sravanti... i am going to take up my skill assessment test shortly. Could you plz email me the questions u got to rgk06@yahoo.com asap. Thanks in advance.

Anyone who has taken up your skill assessment test at epic systems... plz email me (rgk06@yahoo.com) the questions you got. plz help me.... Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Hi Sravanti...
i am going to take telephonic interview tomor..can u help me with HR question & any helpful stuff(sri_shm@yahoo.com)...............Thanks!

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois

71 months ago

Just j in dallas, Texas said: Hi Sravanti...
i am going to take telephonic interview tomor..can u help me with HR question & any helpful stuff(sri_shm@yahoo.com)...............Thanks!

Is this your first interview at Epic or did you complete written test.

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois said: Is this your first interview at Epic or did you complete written test.

Yeh this is my first one....
Thx for reply

71 months ago

It will be cool..just normal friendly talk. Confidence is important

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois said: It will be cool..just normal friendly talk. Confidence is important

How will be the HR questions..can u inform me something abt that

71 months ago

Its against the policy of company to reveal questions...I just wanna give you idea confidence will do the trick...

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Arya in New Jersey said: Hi Sravanti... i am going to take up my skill assessment test shortly. Could you plz email me the questions u got to rgk06@yahoo.com asap. Thanks in advance.

Anyone who has taken up your skill assessment test at epic systems... plz email me (rgk06@yahoo.com) the questions you got. plz help me.... Thanks!

Hi Arya...if u had received can u hepl me out too ...fwd to sri_shm@yahoo.com..
thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

I also wanna some info about skills assessment test since I also have it. Just background info of how it will be how to prepare and so.

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois said: Its against the policy of company to reveal questions...I just wanna give you idea confidence will do the trick...

Thx i will do it tommor with confidence...

71 months ago

I guess someone from here is going to take test on OCT 23 2008

71 months ago

Just j...be prepared ...answer confidently..

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

Sparky 007 in Dekalb, Illinois said: Just j...be prepared ...answer confidently..

So may be get response from that person after the interview

71 months ago

Yeah I am also hoping she will give some info if not actual questions how we can prepare..She has her test today...

Just j in dallas, Texas

71 months ago

sonia ramnani in Sunnyvale, California said: Hey dude ..srry for de trouble but cud yu email me the epic test questions on sonia.r15@gmail.com.thanks

Hi Sonia,
I have interview tomor,If u have any If u have any Epic Tests stuff please mail me
to sri_shm@yahoo.com................Thankx

71 months ago

I also having the test...Can you please send me some stuff...If not questions just give me idea..how they will be...how i can prepare...

71 months ago

hi all... i got a mail from epic today that i am being invited for an onsite interview....

@all
Regarding the epic skill test... it tests your logical ability and i dnt think u need to have any extraordinary skills to solve those... u can chose to write a pseudo code and then its always better if u have coments written at key points...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

71 months ago

@ sravanthi
cool....i am waiting on the result for the skills test... how long did it take for them to get back to u after the test...anyways..gud luc..wen is ur onsite?

71 months ago

I have test next week. Can you please tell me the format and the difficulty level of the test. How can I prepare for them..

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.