Equity Trust Company Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Equity Trust Company?

What do you like best about working at Equity Trust Company? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

former employee in Cleveland, Ohio

29 months ago

This company does not pay very well your lucky to get $12.00 hourly, and maybe a 2% raise in Febuary. I worked there a year and a half thinking I would get a good raise and all I got was like 12 cents more an hour, the benefits are good but pricey I am single and was paying $70 a pay. There used to be a Christmas bonus and a year bonus, but they stopped that beginning 2013. Now that the Company opened up a new office in Westlake that cost millions, alot of the things they would do for employees have stopped, very hard to advance at this job, and the people that are in charge of Departments have big ego's. They have a huge turn over in employees. I would for sure keep my options open before taking this job. One last thing its very boring alot of data entry and alot of sitting. I was new to the area and it filled my employment gap till I found a much better job. Im grateful I was had the job and I busted my hump for them, but no appreciation for your hard work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.