Ericsson is not the place for american employee's or customers.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

JRT in Wylie, Texas

96 months ago

If you want to be treated as second hand material because your not a swed, or don't have a foreign accent your screwed. Ericsson is not the place I ever care to work for again and I hope their competetor's can run them out of the USA, they don't belong. Salary sucks so don't think your going to get rich here; let's put it like this we haven't gotten a raise in 2.5 yrs. I actually just quit to find that I could have been making a good amount more that I was. Ericsson is not focused on their customer' sbut rather on their margins, they are more worried about themselves than their customers, and trust me I know what I have spoken in this paragraph is the truth qnd i would be willing to testify to it. Ericsson is a very scummy company and I would advise employee's to look elsewhere, new jobseekers to run the hell away, and for the current customer's go find urself a business that would rather have your money and a relationship rather that someone who just want's your money then piss on you once you've signed the MSA. Take my word or find out yourself... just thought i'd put my 2 cents in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Big Wolf in Garland, Texas

93 months ago

All their competitors are the same. If you don't have an Indian accent, you cannot expect and promotion.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

xyz in Plano, Texas

92 months ago

Big Wolf in Garland, Texas said: All their competitors are the same. If you don't have an Indian accent, you cannot expect and promotion.

Evn you have an indian accent you are screwed it doesn't matter they lack morality

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Juan in Atlanta, Georgia

91 months ago

I received a phone call from HR, she set me up for a phone inteview with the Technical dept. Nobody called on that day and when i emailed her, i never got an response. The irony is she sent me some papers to fill out b4 the interview and basically wasted my time and enthusiasm and ruined my day. But i still keep my heads high.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Career Services of Orlando, Florida in Frisco, Texas

90 months ago

JRT in Wylie, Texas said: If you want to be treated as second hand material because your not a swed, or don't have a foreign accent your ..........

Thanks for the input.
Any suggestions in alternative good companies?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Flee Career Services of Florida too in Frisco, Texas

90 months ago

Flee from Career Services of Orlando, Florida too. DO NOT HIRE THEM FOR RESUME IMPROVEMENT OR ANY OTHER SERVICES. FLEE. RUN.

Thank goodness I'm not with them despite my post subject line not being adjusted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.