Esurance Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Esurance?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

jobsick in Cleveland, Ohio

28 months ago

I applied to Esurance via their website and I also applied on Career builder. About 2 months later I got an email about a job fair they were having. I went and interviewed with one of the mangers. I did a good job. I came prepared with my performance evaluation, examples of work I do and information about out rewards and recognition program. The lady was impressed. She told me that they would call me in a week after all the manager calibrated about the applicants they interview. The next Monday, I was sitting next to my phone. I was scared to use it waiting on a call back. Nothing. So the rest of the week, I was checking my phone.- Nothing. Week Two- nothing. Week 3- nothing. On the fourth week, Kendra, the claims recruiter called me to say, that she got my application from the job fair, there was 2 openings for the express rep position, and would I like to come in and interview for it.
I scheduled my interview for 2 days later @ 2pm, which ironically was exactly one month after the job fair. I did a lot of preparation. I stayed up late for two nights looking up claims reps do and looking for question they may ask me in the interview. I put together a huge portfolio with examples of my work, like I did for the job fair. I left work early to mentally prepare. I was thinking, I was a shoe in for the job and was not going to go back if I was extended an offer.
SO I get to the interview 20 minutes early, but the interview still started at 2pm. 2 people interviewed me, a man and a woman. They took me in a little conference room near the entrance, I did not get to see the inside of the office.
They interviewers were nice, but not very chatty like most managers are. They had a copy of my resume and some questions stapled behind it on another sheet. They went down the resume:
How long have I worked there, what do I do, do I like it, why was I not interest in a claims rep at the company I work for…then they asked me about a stressful situation? Describe a time I had to

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.