Experis Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Experis?

What do you like best about working at Experis? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Scatcatpdx in Beaverton, Oregon

30 months ago

The best words I have is dismal low balling. I was quoted a contract with them for 13.50 an hour for a senior technician an hour later another company quoted the same job for 19.00. The expect us to wok a assembler's pay for a senior technical job. Stay away they are not competitive.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Michana in Michigan

26 months ago

It is neither a good work place nor a career. benefits varies basd on how much they need your experience and the same assignment at he same cleint usually pays more with Robert Half. The GM of Experis great lakes was let go then after headed the consultation business of a CPA firm, he started to contact Experis' professionals to convince them to join his team at his new employer, ofcourse this wouldn't happen without the support of a senior level person at Experis providing him names and emails of professionals... bad culture

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Michana in Michigan

24 months ago

Experis hired a team of very old retirees that would accept any low pay rates to compensate for the lake of good experienced applicants. On July 26 at Chrysler site, one felt tired, which is normal for his age and was sent to the hospital, later in the evening unfortunately he passed on ... that's Experies' culture, only cares about rvenue not people who make the revenue

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

james worthy in Poughkeepsie, New York

14 months ago

Ive been told by my recruiter that i wont receive holiday or vacation pay. very disapointing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

hatric in Nashville, Tennessee

9 months ago

If you are highly skilled and have a good amount of experience you need to look elsewhere. I am a construction manager and without giving much away, I am leaving after only 4 months. The company I work at is wonderful and they are bringing me on full time.

Run away weary construction manager...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.