they are liars

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

dont.use.em in Hixson, Tennessee

44 months ago

I would not recommend this employment agency to anyone. I signed up with them several weeks ago, about a week later I was asked if I would like to interview with a company as admin assistant on a long term assignment. I said I would, and at that time was told that they would send my info to the company and call me back with an interview time. Over then next few days, when I had not heard from them, I called twice for status...both times was told that the company had not responded. A week later, still no call. Then I get the "automated call" yesterday afternoon saying if I could start work tomorrow, and only if I could start work tomorrow...to call them back (at the same company, for the same position that I never interviewed for) I called back, adv that I would like to take this position, and was once again told that they would need to send my info to the employer and would call me back. At 10 am this morning, I still had heard nothing, so I called them back and adv them to take me off their list. I will be better off trying to find employment on my own.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Cheryl in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

26 months ago

dont.use.em in Hixson, Tennessee said: I would not recommend this employment agency to anyone. I signed up with them several weeks ago, about a week later I was asked if I would like to interview with a company as admin assistant on a long term assignment. I said I would, and at that time was told that they would send my info to the company and call me back with an interview time. Over then next few days, when I had not heard from them, I called twice for status...both times was told that the company had not responded. A week later, still no call. Then I get the "automated call" yesterday afternoon saying if I could start work tomorrow, and only if I could start work tomorrow...to call them back (at the same company, for the same position that I never interviewed for) I called back, adv that I would like to take this position, and was once again told that they would need to send my info to the employer and would call me back. At 10 am this morning, I still had heard nothing, so I called them back and adv them to take me off their list. I will be better off trying to find employment on my own.

They called me to report to a company in the nest town ,oh my G,I was 100% totally not treated like an American,,,,never never will I work for these people.They need to be reported to the labor board.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.