Express Scripts another phony job poster

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (19)

yur soooo right :>(-

89 months ago

yur sooooo right --> this comapny stinks --> especially their H.R. ding-dongs and pharmacy stupid-visors

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

donna in Minneapolis, Minnesota

88 months ago

yur soooo right :>(- said: yur sooooo right --> this comapny stinks --> especially their H.R. ding-dongs and pharmacy stupid-visors

I disagree, I have been working here for over a year in St. mary's ga. the H.R. department is wonderful and I do have some disagreements with the pharmacy, they need to work on that. You make the job, if you want to proceed in the company you have to work hard, if not, then you will stay at the bottom.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

CORRECT-AMMUNDO-4-sure

88 months ago

I agree with the "yur sooo right" reply, above, as it applies so-much-so at the Tempe (Phoenix) facility, unfortunately

applicants beware at this mail-order place, might be best to apply elsewhere

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

donna in Minneapolis, Minnesota

88 months ago

I have heard Tempe was not so good, that is the one most people complain about, I think they are trying to fix some of the problems.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

helpful in Birmingham, Alabama

88 months ago

donna in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I have heard Tempe was not so good, that is the one most people complain about, I think they are trying to fix some of the problems.

This is the first site I have seen where corporate HR had to contribute. That in itself is an ominous sign....wouldn't you say??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Svignon Bertrand in Des Planes, Utah

88 months ago

helpful in Birmingham, Alabama said: This is the first site I have seen where corporate HR had to contribute. That in itself is an ominous sign....wouldn't you say??

OMG!!!! Are you aware how obvious it is that you are using different screen names to post your hate? It sorta loses it's appeal and credibility when only one person, attempting to represent themself as several, goes to this extent. Seriously, nothing better to do?

I've heard nothing but good things about this company and intend to accept their offer of employment. I have to thank you as I can agree with the "why's" behind not wanting to retain/employ such mis-directed energy. Seriously, get some help "Birmingham", "CORRECT-AMMUNDO-4-sure", "yur soooo right :>(-" and the 14 other alias that have the same content.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

helpful in Birmingham, Alabama

88 months ago

Svignon Bertrand in Des Planes, Utah said: OMG!!!! Are you aware how obvious it is that you are using different screen names to post your hate? It sorta loses it's appeal and credibility when only one person, attempting to represent themself as several, goes to this extent. Seriously, nothing better to do?

I've heard nothing but good things about this company and intend to accept their offer of employment. I have to thank you as I can agree with the "why's" behind not wanting to retain/employ such mis-directed energy. Seriously, get some help "Birmingham", "CORRECT-AMMUNDO-4-sure", "yur soooo right :>(-" and the 14 other alias that have the same content.

I am pleased that you have been extended an offer from this organization. I hope you will find you position rewarding. Hate to disappoint you, but there is certainly more than one person writing this blog. Best wishes to you in your new career.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Maluter in Birmingham, Alabama

81 months ago

SUPRISE!!! CURASCRIPT IN BIRMINGHAM NEEDS A SALES REP, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

MUST BE A REASON!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sue in Kingsland, Georgia

81 months ago

Svignon Bertrand in Des Planes, Utah said: OMG!!!! Are you aware how obvious it is that you are using different screen names to post your hate? It sorta loses it's appeal and credibility when only one person, attempting to represent themself as several, goes to this extent. Seriously, nothing better to do?

You are SO WRONG, I work at ESI, and the company is crappy!!!! They stay on your ass for everything. Try missing a date for a life or death problem, GUESS WHAT, it counts against you, also , guess what, it they take you out on a strecher IT COUNTS AGAINST YOU. They want to use money to get you to do better, but it is almost impossible because they will do anything and everything to stop extra pay, oh....I know a girl that her baby is three and has had a lot of strokes and GUESS WHAT, because of her missing a few days, they told her to quit or be fired, try that on for a great company, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM EXPRESS SCRIPTS, they screw up peoples medications that they depend on for living. Oh, they don't call a person to let them know they will not fill their heart medication, they send a stupid letter, oh, let's not forget the mailing time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

helpful in Birmingham, Alabama said: I am pleased that you have been extended an offer from this organization. I hope you will find you position rewarding. Hate to disappoint you, but there is certainly more than one person writing this blog. Best wishes to you in your new career.

I agree, because you won't be there long, and believe me they're a lot of people that hate Express Scripts, come to St. Mary's ga.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

81 months ago

Maluter in Birmingham, Alabama said: SUPRISE!!! CURASCRIPT IN BIRMINGHAM NEEDS A SALES REP, AGAIN, AND AGAIN, AND AGAIN.

MUST BE A REASON!!

Yes, it is a reason, sounds like you know oh so well. Check out the St. Mary's Ga. site, always hiring, people quit as soon as they get out of training because then they see the real place. They blame it on the military, not it's the whole stupid place.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

NJjobsearcher in Wayne, New Jersey

77 months ago

Svignon - Now that 10 months have gone by, let us know how you like working at Express Scripts. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lookatmyabs in Glassboro, New Jersey

60 months ago

sue in Kingsland, Georgia said: You are SO WRONG, I work at ESI, and the company is crappy!!!! They stay on your ass for everything. Try missing a date for a life or death problem, GUESS WHAT, it counts against you, also , guess what, it they take you out on a strecher IT COUNTS AGAINST YOU. They want to use money to get you to do better, but it is almost impossible because they will do anything and everything to stop extra pay, oh....I know a girl that her baby is three and has had a lot of strokes and GUESS WHAT, because of her missing a few days, they told her to quit or be fired, try that on for a great company, STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM EXPRESS SCRIPTS, they screw up peoples medications that they depend on for living. Oh, they don't call a person to let them know they will not fill their heart medication, they send a stupid letter, oh, let's not forget the mailing time.

Hi - I'm a customer, not a person looking for employment. I just read the note above and the last sentence answered my question so thoroughly. I'm waiting on a refund. I was told a check would take 4 to 6 weeks to process - that was on 12/21/2009. On 1/20/2010, I'm told the I have to allow 4 weeks or business days before I can request a stop and reissue. Then I'm told the check was processed 12/24/2009. It is unfathomable to me in the 21st century that it takes metered mail with a bar code on the bottom of the envelope 4 weeks to go from Bensalem to southern New Jersey. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Then I got transferred to a manager. The manager would not offer any help nor any exceptions. I have to wait 4 full weeks. Then I get told, oh, yeah, it's not business days, we're a 24/7 operation. His tone of voice was bored, who cares, and there were so many sighs, that I was left feeling disgusted. I was told to call back on 1/24/2010 - a Sunday - to ask for a refund. Does anyone have any suggestions? It's pointless asking Express Scripts for help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

justmyluck in st. marys, Georgia

59 months ago

You will have to tell them you are telling corporate, your insurance company and you or your husband's HR department. That will some what work. Sorry to say it does take 4-6 wks for a refund. It shouldn't. To be honest you will have to get down right mean. I hope by now you have it. If you have anymore questions I will try to help. I have worked there a few years so I can tell you a few ways on how to get things done.

Orry in Saint Louis, Missouri

57 months ago

Look elsewhere. Not a good fit.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rodserd in Collinsville, Illinois

53 months ago

I've worked for express scripts since February. St. Louis opened their new facility around then. I understand the problems with starting a new facility, especially one where everything is proprietary and experimental...

I do not understand how the pharmacy techs are constantly blamed for equipment not working, programs crashing, and the overall design of the facility being crap. I've been chewed out for an automated system I have nothing to do with not working properly.

What really tops it is I'm about 99% sure I'm going to be fired. I was sent home today because I was sick and called off last Saturday. The other person on my station was also sick, as was the supervisor over the area. The geniuses that run the place decided that sticking a handful of people untrained on the station was a great idea, and a lot of bad orders got sent out.

They decided that because I called off and was the most senior technician on that shift that it was my fault....that people they didn't train sent out bad stuff when I wasn't even there. I have trained a half dozen other people on this station, but they never seem to grab those people when we need an extra hand...they grab a random untrained person that I have to spend a day training for them to never work that station again.

The big and the small of it is they are looking for a scape goat for the errors, as they have plagued this facility. they could NEVER blame the supervisor that sent the untrained people to the station, or the supervisor that wasn't there, so the crap falls on me. They made sure they sent me home after letting me know about this too, so I wouldn't make a scene when their precious tours and VIPs came through.

Their image is all they care about, they screw the employees, and especially screw the customers as long as they look good to their investors.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

KSS3H in La Vergne, Tennessee

15 months ago

How much do they pay a hour for the Sr. Prior Authorization Rep?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Krelian in Mesa, Arizona

15 months ago

KSS3H in La Vergne, Tennessee said: How much do they pay a hour for the Sr. Prior Authorization Rep?

It was around 14.50/hr and 15.50/hr depending on previous experience, etc. that was at the beginning of the year.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kss3h in La Vergne, Tennessee

15 months ago

OK. If that is the pay for a senior rep than how much for a basic rep and what are their hours. I was invited to an open house do you know how those are?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.