Look Within

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Realist- STL in Minneapolis, Minnesota

85 months ago

Here's a thought; Comments containing poor grammar and spelling errors while defaming a sucessful organization (18B) is immediately deemed non-credible and excused as disgruntled ingnorance. There will always be two types of consumers, the overly tenacious faultless critics and those that are in fact happy with their organization of which I might add, have better things to do than concentrate on, exert energy to, and adopt the victim mentality. Such an example might include; Going to work and producing great accomplishments at their career, for their family and themselves. Ask yourself, which one would you hire and or retain?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

traveler in Birmingham, Alabama

85 months ago

Realist- STL in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Here's a thought; Comments containing poor grammar and spelling errors while defaming a sucessful organization (18B) is immediately deemed non-credible and excused as disgruntled ingnorance. There will always be two types of consumers, the overly tenacious faultless critics and those that are in fact happy with their organization of which I might add, have better things to do than concentrate on, exert energy to, and adopt the victim mentality. Such an example might include; Going to work and producing great accomplishments at their career, for their family and themselves. Ask yourself, which one would you hire and or retain?

If you are after great accomplishments and a career......don't do it here.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Svignon Bertrand in Des Planes, Utah

85 months ago

What did you do there? Were you a pharmacist? I am looking at a Sales Director role and I think I really like what they have to offer. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

helpful in Birmingham, Alabama

85 months ago

Svignon Bertrand in Des Planes, Utah said: What did you do there? Were you a pharmacist? I am looking at a Sales Director role and I think I really like what they have to offer. Thanks.

You may have a wonderful experience with this organization. The only way you will ever know for sure is if you try it out for yourself. This is a blog.....comments come from many different people. I am sure you are intelligent enough to read between the lines.....make your own judgement of what may be accurate and what may not. Best wishes in your career with this org. as Sales Director. You may be writing your own blog here in the future. I say beware....surely you recognize that HR has punched up this blog.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

John Johnson Another in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

19 months ago

Realist- STL in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: Here's a thought; Comments containing poor grammar and spelling errors while defaming a sucessful organization (18B) is immediately deemed non-credible and excused as disgruntled ingnorance. There will always be two types of consumers, the overly tenacious faultless critics and those that are in fact happy with their organization of which I might add, have better things to do than concentrate on, exert energy to, and adopt the victim mentality. Such an example might include; Going to work and producing great accomplishments at their career, for their family and themselves. Ask yourself, which one would you hire and or retain?

Oh right. Is that why they buy companies, change policies and sell? Is that success to you? They got rid of our holidays! They gave us horrible benefits which I had to opt out of because I can't afford the premiums Express Scripts expects me to pay? Is that success? You must not be among the companies Express Scripts hijacks just to ruin and then to sell.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

sandy in Saint Marys, Georgia

1 month ago

Sounds like someone from BLM/STL is a little upset at negative things being said. Don't deny the truth that the company is a horrific place to work. It didn't get 2nd worst place to work for nothing. Are all of those people crazy idiots too?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.