How to get a job at Express Scripts.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Do you work at Express Scripts? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

George G.

89 months ago

if U want to be a "robot" then apply...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

yur soooo right :>(-

88 months ago

this company stinks-- especially their H.R. and Pharmacy stupid-visor dip-sticks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

flip in Florida

87 months ago

Worked as a Patient Care Coordinator and quit less than 6 mos. later. Upper level mgmt. micro-managed every minute of employee's time. Have never experienced control issues of this type anyplace I have EVER worked. Very ill, patients that need their medications are delayed 10 or more days because of the GREED of this company. One mgr. advised me to lie to a patient about why their ins. recertification took so long. Some managers were very good, but the overall management style and greed of this company was intolerable. Applied online, within 2 weeks got 10 minute interview and was hired. If you have nerves of steel this is the job for you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Robot in Spokane, Washington

12 months ago

I worked at ESI in Liberty Lake, WA. I was a Data Entry operator, processing prescriptions into the computer. It is a very stressful job! It's very robotic, you can't talk to anyone . It's a call center atmosphere with tons of cubicles. They are very demanding that you reach an HOURLY quota, with no room for mistakes. Every week they constantly make changes to your job. The pay is lousy, especially what they expect from you. You have to hurry up and use the restroom, because that counts against you on making your quota. I do not recommend working at Express Scripts. It's not worth the stress they put you through!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Doing MuchBetter in Bridgeton, Missouri

6 months ago

I was one of the herd of temporary workers that ESI hires through temporary employment services. My experience lasted 6 months on the Client Benefits Analysis floor.The best ways into ESI are through referral and also through a temp service.The referral will endorse full benefits, if produced by the right individual. During my time at ESI, I couldn't help but feel the disdained my redheaded manager had for temporary workers; at weekly meeting temps would have to explain to her and the staff what mistakes they had made and how they will correct them. This exercise in itself is commendable.However, only temporary workers, mostly minorities, had to do it. At the start of the weekly meetings, at tally of errors along with their creators would appear, but only the temporary workers would have to humiliate themselves publicly as to save their job. I think my boss while at ESI is a very capable woman, a chemical engineer on her own right, but I saw her treat only Caucasians in a decent manner. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.