Extra Space Storage Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Extra Space Storage?

What do you like best about working at Extra Space Storage? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

ihatextraspace in Boston, Massachusetts

79 months ago

I wouldnt work for a company that Severely ripps off it's customers. Ive was a good customer for some time. They nickle and dime you to death and squeeze every last penny out of you because they realize most that once most people move their stuff in to storage its going to be in there for a while. who likes moving? NO-ONE...right? They get you in with sweat deals and then after you pull up in a truck with your stuff your screwed!! "Oh there's this administration FEE, you HAVE TO buy THIS insurance, oh yeah you HAVE TO buy this $15 lock. Then if your late with payment theres a late fee (which is reasonable) but then theres a double late fee, oh an extra $85 to get your name off the auction list even though you called the day before to see how much you owe and they tell you the wrong amount so when you arrive to pay you get the new news. "Well the computer say......." is what you get. Dont get me wrong- the property managers are awesome! They are the nicest people you ever met. I don't know how these poor guys got hooked up with such a crooked company!! You may be hearing more in the future

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.