FRITO-LAY Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1201 to 1235 of 1235)
Page:  « First « Previous   22  23  24  25   

Marty Madd in 8 mile, Michigan

33 months ago

I ment hang in there

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

AD in Huntington Beach, California

32 months ago

bandito said: i made 70,000 last year. i'm a 17 year rsr driver based in honolulu. the average starting salary is about 30,000.

United Employees Law Group is investigating Frito Lay's pay practices in regard to route salespeople. If you work now or worked for Frito Lay in the past two years you may be owed money and the attorneys wish to speak to you. Email us at client@paymeovertime.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

ex frito in Holden, Missouri said: im a ex frito lay RSR my first yr i made 54,000 my 2nd i made 43,000 and the yr i quit i was est. about 37,000 Frito lay is in with walmart and they dont want any rsr makeing over 35 per year Dont do if you like you free time

United Employees Law Group is investigating Frito Lay's pay practices in regard to route salespeople. If you work now or worked for Frito Lay in the past two years you may be owed money and the attorneys wish to speak to you. Email us at client@paymeovertime.com. This is an advertisement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

32 months ago

misscarolinagirl in gastonia, North Carolina said: I use to work for Frito Lay, and that overtime you are asking about is something the guys use to call Chinese overtime. You do get paid for hours over forty, but it only amounts to like $2-3 an hour.

FRITO LAY NATIONWIDE INVESTIGATION-PAY PRACTICES FOR ROUTE SALESPEOPLE
United Employees Law Group is investigating Frito Lay's pay practices in regard to route salespeople. If you work now or worked for Frito Lay in the past two years you may be owed money and the attorneys wish to speak to you. Email us at client@paymeovertime.com. This is an advertisement.

Rae in Greeley, Colorado

32 months ago

Well here you have it folks! Contact this law firm and join the fight! I hate lawsuits but this company deserves it! Maybe they can get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION! We all know they don't follow the handbook and from everything i've read on the internet and spoken to ex-frito lay RSRs they were fired over BS stuff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ROMO in Dallas, Texas

32 months ago

Rae in Greeley, Colorado said: Well here you have it folks! Contact this law firm and join the fight! I hate lawsuits but this company deserves it! Maybe they can get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION! We all know they don't follow the handbook and from everything i've read on the internet and spoken to ex-frito lay RSRs they were fired over BS stuff.

If they work for them now they will be too afraid to speak up. I hope they lose a billion dollars because they deserve it. Everyone hates that place except Keli. Dont buy there overpriced garbage and take it to them!!!!

Rae in Greeley, Colorado

32 months ago

ROMO in Dallas, Texas said: It's been suggested and stated that ZSL's are charged with having to eliminate one DSL and RSR per zone every year moving forward. I cannot confirm this behavior, however I find it interesting the number of people who were just let go across the country. Who they were and their tenure with the company...thoughts?

this is the new rumor going around about Frito and it cant be proven but it cant be disproven either. I would not put it past big business to cut costs and by eliminating tenured employees (pension benefits) and replacing them with newer employees (no pension benefits) they will save a TON of money. Watch out your great company is out to get you ( unless you are new with no pension).

Well you were right! The warehouse where my partner was working out of is closing. The RME positions were eliminated. Since this district is still the "good old boys club" instead of laying of the right person, he chose to eliminate the one he didn't like and stil under their pension plan. As usual right now everyone is sweating since they don't know what changes are going to happen.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Hardluck1981 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

32 months ago

If you transfer from operations to sales, what exactly is the process? Is there another drug test? If there is, is it hair or urine?

Thanks

Trentt in FckFritoLay, Texas

32 months ago

Rae in Greeley, Colorado said: Well here you have it folks! Contact this law firm and join the fight! I hate lawsuits but this company deserves it! Maybe they can get a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT FOR WRONGFUL TERMINATION! We all know they don't follow the handbook and from everything i've read on the internet and spoken to ex- frito lay RSRs they were fired over BS stuff.

They need to be reprimanded for there tactics. I hope people are not timid about joining this lawsuit. Frito will be exposed for what they are: DRB (Dirty Rotten Basterds)!!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

gabej88 in Hurst, Texas

29 months ago

i just got a job here in texas, it seems great.. at least an upgrade from overnight stocking for sams club, i keep hearing about stress and problems. What exactly is so terrible about this job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

trayviasherman

26 months ago

My husband and I live in albany,ga with our two children.he works for a restaurant that doesn't pay very well.He recently applied for an RSR job in decatur,ga about a week ago.He received an email from the zone manager saying that he passed the assessment and he needs to come to an info session and that he will be accepting applications the same day.What is an info session and how long will it be? Is this job good enough to relocate? From these posts it seems like he would be making more than he does now.Could somebody give me some info please?

trayviasherman in albany, Georgia

26 months ago

My husband and I live in albany,ga and we have 2 children.my husband works at a restaurant that dpes not pay him well.he applied for an RSR for fri lay about a week ago and was sent an email to come to an infosession in decatur,ga and the zone manager will be accepting applications that day. My husband would be making more mo
ney if hired but is frito lay a good place to work and would it be worth it to relocate?And how long is the info session? Could someone give me some info please? I think it would be a great opportunity for our family but according to most of the post I'm sort of on thhe fence now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ROMO in Dallas, Texas

26 months ago

trayviasherman in albany, Georgia said: My husband and I live in albany,ga and we have 2 children.my husband works at a restaurant that dpes not pay him well.he applied for an RSR for fri lay about a week ago and was sent an email to come to an infosession in decatur,ga and the zone manager will be accepting applications that day. My husband would be making more mo
ney if hired but is frito lay a good place to work and would it be worth it to relocate?And how long is the info session? Could someone give me some info please? I think it would be a great opportunity for our family but according to most of the post I'm sort of on thhe fence now.

The place is horrible. You get burned out quick there. You start at the bottom and stay there. Say bye to your husband because he will never be with you and your family again. After he gets a route, they take it away and make you start over. Keep looking the economy will get better next year and you dont want to waste your life working EVERY Weekend, Every Holiday, and every fckn day of your life at this miserable company. Why do you think they are always hiring?

trayviasherman in albany, Georgia

25 months ago

Ii

rsr0101 in Dublin, Georgia

25 months ago

Just Tried To Do It in Los Angeles, California said: Deanna, I just called the Calif. State Labor board and they said

that "As long as you are under Frito-Lays control, you are

suppoded to get paid for those hours." Are the Labor Laws THAT

different there in North Carolina that they can get away with not

paying you for those hours you put in for them while at Jiffy-

Lube??

Commissioned outside sales are exempt from normal hourly pay and overtime. The Vrot would be around 5 to 7 dollars an hour. Not worth her time to sit there and wait on PM to get done.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

curious in East Greenwich, Rhode Island

23 months ago

How does Frito Lay handle mileage for detailers?

Ethetrucker

22 months ago

I just got a call from Frito Lay (San Diego, Ca) about going to a "meeting" with a group of others. After reviewing many of these comments on the company now has me kinda nervous about jumping on board. The job that I applied for online was for a driver/sales job. It mentioned 60k-70k income, OTR, out and back, possible 1 day layover, drop/hook and so on…

Question….

what should I expect in the interview?
is the 60-70k smoke and mirrors?
is it day cab or sleepers? or straight truck?
whats a day in the life of a frito lay driver/sales person?

any honest feedback would be appreciated. Im just trying to make an educated decision on joining the company.

thx again, you all are great for putting your comments in for people who are following your footsteps.

E

ROMO in Dallas, Texas

22 months ago

Ethetrucker said: I just got a call from Frito Lay (San Diego, Ca) about going to a "meeting" with a group of others. After reviewing many of these comments on the company now has me kinda nervous about jumping on board. The job that I applied for online was for a driver/sales job. It mentioned 60k-70k income, OTR, out and back, possible 1 day layover, drop/hook and so on…

Question….

any honest feedback would be appreciated. Im just trying to make an educated decision on joining the company.

thx again, you all are great for putting your comments in for people who are following your footsteps.

E

Dont do it. They slave u to death and dont care. U can make money there but u will have no life. If u have a CDL in good standing find another place. If this is an RSR job your life is over.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

trayviasherman said: My husband and I live in albany,ga with our two children .he works for a restaurant that doesn't pay very well.He recently applied for an RSR job in decatur,ga about a week ago.He received an email from the zone manager saying that he passed the assessment and he needs to come to an info session and that he will be accepting applications the same day.What is an info session and how long will it be? Is this job good enough to relocate? From these posts it seems like he would be making more than he does now.Could somebody give me some info please?

Money is necessary but so is life. Dont take this job. He will never see you or your kids again. I couldnt stand going to bed at 6pm in the summer. Frito lay could make the RSR jobs from 5 to 5 or something like that. They choose to make your life miserable. And if you finally do get a good shift they take it away cuz they rebid every few years. So that means you start all over again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

Ethetrucker said: I just got a call from Frito Lay (San Diego, Ca) about going to a "meeting" with a group of others. After reviewing many of these comments on the company now has me kinda nervous about jumping on board. The job that I applied for online was for a driver/sales job. It mentioned 60k-70k income, OTR, out and back, possible 1 day layover, drop/hook and so on…

Question….

E

Horrible place. You can make 60k but wont be able to enjoy it. Divorce rate high at Frito because they dont care if you see your family.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

If you have been at Frito along time it is a good place because you will get a good route on the re-bid. They dont have the pension anymore so i would rather work at McDonalds or Bk than hear. I would rather OTR drive than this. DONT WORK HERE IF YOU LIKE LIVING!

sheetmetal37 in Rialto, California

21 months ago

Hello. Anyone know Frito-Lays' policy for rehiring employees? I worked at Frito for 6 years when I was very young (first job). Someone told me Fritos' policy is to not rehire, even if you left on good terms. Is this true? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

r8252

19 months ago

I applied for the OTR driver in the NW area and have gone through the interview. I was told the average driver make 85,000 and home every other night. Does anyone know the working conditions or the actual facts of the job? I have not been able to find any complaints or comments from OTR drivers just RSR drivers. I need help before I jump aboard and possibly ruin my career.

Alenew08 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

17 months ago

My husband transferred from one state frito lay to another state he hates it...is anyone familiar with the rules on transferring back ????

Juan92504 in Corona, California

16 months ago

bandito said: i made 70,000 last year. i'm a 17 year rsr driver based in honolulu. the average starting salary is about 30,000.

I wanted to know if company tours are supposed to be very frequent. Tours like when someone from upper management comes and goes to different stores in different districts. Thank in advance for your responses.

JesseV Sanchez in Fort Worth, Texas

14 months ago

Working in Manufacture Department as a Paint or Bodyor any opening spot available.

avila in Granada Hills, California

14 months ago

Frito lay is a great job it pays well, and comes with great benefits. Frito lay pays as much as you want to make From 55K to 80K as a RSR, i have made over 70k the last for years
if you like working hard its a good job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sogpack in Jackson Heights, New York

13 months ago

hey how much vacation time does a RSR get?

tawnya in Beaumont, California

11 months ago

Alenew08 in Rancho Cucamonga, California said: My husband transferred from one state frito lay to another state he hates it...is anyone familiar with the rules on transferring back ????

How did the transfer process work for your husband? My husband is an RSR and we are considering a move from California to Kentucky. I have heard so many different things when it comes to getting a transfer. Could you explain the process and or any info that will help, we are leaving Ca for family reasons, looking to move in June or July 2014 Thanks for any help!

jim in Appleton, Wisconsin

9 months ago

I applied for the product exchange driver position at Frito-Lay. I do have a speeding ticket in my personal vehicle, I was wondering if that will affect me in getting the job? If anybody knows that would be great. thank you

X frito guy in Forest City, Pennsylvania

8 months ago

jim in Appleton, Wisconsin said: I applied for the product exchange driver position at Frito-Lay. I do have a speeding ticket in my personal vehicle, I was wondering if that will affect me in getting the job? If anybody knows that would be great. thank you

They are pretty picky with OTR drivers. One accident and it is usually the last one you will have. They consider it a MAJOR safety violation and walk you out the door. Well, unless they really like you, then the rules do not apply.
I was a "liked" individual until a resource change.

Mr. David Sej in Waterloo, Ontario

7 months ago

I recently got hired as a summer student packer at Frito Lay in Cambridge, what happens though out the summer at Frito Lay, will they begin to lay people off?

New Start in Texas

7 months ago

I was recent called back after being laid off, I am looking for other work.
Frito lay is not for Everyone. Alot of the Complsints I've read are true.
If you would rather work than be with your Family Frito lay is def. For you.
My insurance is Very Expensive almost $100 a week. Not counting the cost of fuel to
get there.. People dont leave FL Normally. They get used to working 12 hours every other day.
I dont see a future for me there.

Yolo in Fresno, California

6 months ago

Mr. David Sej in Waterloo, Ontario said: I recently got hired as a summer student packer at Frito Lay in Cambridge, what happens though out the summer at Frito Lay, will they begin to lay people off?

Why would they begin to lay people off? They only do that at the end of the season if you're seasonal.

What in Houston, Texas

6 months ago

Erik Kauffman in Creston, Ohio said: Ya know, I'm a guy who has been out of work since November. Those of you who whine and complain about how much you hate your job at Frito Lay or that hated it so bad when you worked there should try being unemployed for 6 freakin months and tell me you'd rather do that than work at Frito Lay. I know guys doing the RSR job here in Wooster who have done it for years and they really like it. I think those of you who complain and moan are maybe just lazy, don't really want to have to do much for your money, and are just not thankful for anything. If I should be fortunate enough to get a job as a RSR at Frito Lay you can bet your ass I'm going to be thankful for it. I wasn't raised to be a whiny unthankful little brat.

Wow, when you work 20-30 hrs. overtime that you don't get paid for and you miss out on your personal commitments you will see the dissatisfaction.

Page:  « First « Previous   22  23  24  25   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.