Family Dollar Mgt position question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

neesie in Fairhaven, Massachusetts

77 months ago

Does Family Dollar do a credit check on Store Manager applicants? I know they do a drug test and a criminal background check and I am not worried about either of those but being employeed only part time for the last two years has hurt my credit alot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

Craig M Farmingdale not mass in Massapequa, New York

67 months ago

I went to a job fair last week in Queens. The DM who interviewed me was quite pleased and very happy with my attitude my appearence and my resume that speaks for itself. After the interview the DM said he would be in touch very soon and was looking foward to working with me and helping me grow with the company. Unfortunatly The manager of the new Queens store that the job fair was held new me and did not care for me for what ever reasons. Possible because I was the only white applicant, or maybe due to her personal friend applying for the same position.Regardless of what it was I did not even get a call saying thanks for applying. For this reason I will be filing a complaint through my attorney about this personal cituation. Unless someone can get ahold of me within the next 48 hours. Thank you for listening

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

april

67 months ago

(Does Family Dollar do a credit check on Store Manager applicants? I know they do a drug test and a criminal background check and I am not worried about either of those but being employeed only part time for the last two years has hurt my credit alot.)

Nope...Though, I am surprised they don't. My credit was destroyed when I was laid off and couldn't pay my bills and student loans. I have lost out on so many great jobs because of it too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Memphis, Tennessee

7 months ago

family dollar does not do credit checks on store managers however they should do moral checks on some of these store managers here in the greater memphis area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.