Farmers Claims Adjuster Position

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Claims Career Hunter in Saint Louis, Missouri

82 months ago

I was contacted by their rep. I answered the questions she had and made it to the next to last round. I had a 45 minute interview with a different recruiter and she asked me the following, "This position requires relocation within the region within 18 to 24 months of hire and a promotion to senior claims adjuster. Could you relocate at your expense with two weeks notice?" I asked if I could discuss the opportunity with my wife and the recruiter stopped the interview and said NO, I was no longer in consideration as the hiring manager will only consider those candidates who are willing to relocate. Notice I never said that I WOULDN'T RELOCATE, merely that I could have time to discuss the opportunity with my WIFE (a reasonable request) but was denied. Please consider this before you apply...

Gil

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

dovey in Saint Louis, Missouri

49 months ago

Claims Career Hunter in Saint Louis, Missouri said: I was contacted by their rep. I answered the questions she had and made it to the next to last round. I had a 45 minute interview with a different recruiter and she asked me the following, "This position requires relocation within the region within 18 to 24 months of hire and a promotion to senior claims adjuster. Could you relocate at your expense with two weeks notice?" I asked if I could discuss the opportunity with my wife and the recruiter stopped the interview and said NO, I was no longer in consideration as the hiring manager will only consider those candidates who are willing to relocate. Notice I never said that I WOULDN'T RELOCATE, merely that I could have time to discuss the opportunity with my WIFE (a reasonable request) but was denied. Please consider this before you apply...

Gil

Anyone reading this...perhaps saying "yes" to relocating is a way to get your foot in the door. You can always change your mind or afterward say...relocate...but not there. They are probably going to fire someone and need a quick replacement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DaveCohn in Miami, Florida

31 months ago

For the past several months I have applied to the claims adjustor position advertised via indeed for the South Florida region and have had absolutely zero feedback from Farmers. Should I take this as a way of Farmers telling me that I do not meet their requirements ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.