How to get a job at FedEx Ground.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1 to 50 of 137)
Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at FedEx Ground? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Michael Cadestin in Jacksonville, Florida

100 months ago

I need a job at fedex

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (152) / No (32) Reply - Report abuse

Tommy in Birmingham, Alabama

100 months ago

Host said: Do you work at FedEx Ground? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I have worked with Fedex ground for about 8 years. The company is doing just fine. This whole company is based upon the concept "you will get what you put in". If you work hard and dont bitch to much opportunity will find you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (37) Reply - Report abuse

Tommy in Birmingham, Alabama

100 months ago

Each terminal is different. Each terminal runs as its own business and does not share information with others. To an extent. The best advice I could give to anyone interested is to attend a job fair or go to your local fedex ground or home delivery facility and as questions. Remember you may have to schedule an appointment to talk to someone. Most of the terminals are not staffed properly and may require you to come back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Ken in Buffalo, New York

100 months ago

Fedex Home Delivery at my location only pays $8.50 hr with no benefits for package handlers.They give you $9.25 after 1 year with no benefits ever because its only part time 15-20hrs a week.Dont work there its not any better than working at wendys.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

Corey in Florence SC

100 months ago

LOL... if you get payed $8 an hour to be a cook or cashier at wendys..... your really lucky....

plus theres alotta of room for growth at fed ex its not like u'd start there as a package handler and then still be a package handler in 20 years

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

Alan in Pueblo, Colorado

100 months ago

Corey in Florence SC said: my father works for FedEx Freight.... and he tells me that they work the HECK out of you at FedEx Ground....

I have worked at Fed Ex Ground in Pueblo for over 9 months and the work there is far from an overload. It is a great work environment and everyone shares an even workload.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Fred Smith in Florence, Kentucky

99 months ago

Host said: Do you work at FedEx Ground? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

At Fed Ex most people start at the bottom which is part time nights. Then you work yourself up to days then maybe full time. You have to be in good strong health to work the handler postion. It will kill your back. I hurt mine for life. Just be careful. The courier position is never boring but it is very very stressfull.. Wait till Christmas time it gets busy and pray it doesn't snow.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Tempe, Arizona

99 months ago

Don't believe all the comments on here, they are not accurate. I am an inbound package handler for Ground in Tempe, AZ. I used to work at the Las Vegas terminal until I transferred to Tempe 2 weeks ago.
This is going to be long, but well worth info for current and aspiring.
Each terminal is different.
Pay & schedule
Las Vegas
Inbound: 11.00>12.00 - 3:30am-8:45amish
Outbound: 10.50-11.50 – 5pm-10am
Tempe
Inbound: 10.25>11.25 (Benefits over 500 hours) - 2:30-7:30ish
Outbound: 9.75-10.25 don’t know their hours.
Typical Belt: Vegas
Las Vegas: Pretty much new terminal. The people there are the best, most of them been working there for a while. 4 ground belts plus 1 home delivery.
9 trucks per belt (3 to a set)
First Set: 800-900 Vol. 1 Splitter pulls boxes for loader
Bulk truck (depends on belt, for instance black belt does mostly malls, so a bunch of them in a row, other belts have 1 on each side and a supp.) + reg. truck
Second Set: Lighter then the 1st and stop positions, but it has its on feats, u get to dislike their FLYBYS!!!!
Stop Set: (What I do) about same volume as bulk set, but no loader :( To trade the volume, there is no one else, so the package can go down and sit if it has to. But these are generally, high volume sets, typically services industrial areas of town. Plus in Vegas, the belt to belt transfers go down to stop set. Where they load them in a cage cart and the splitter runs it time to time. That’s about 100-150 extra boxes not counted.
Each loader gets 3 trucks, haven’t seen any variation in Vegas. While I worked and just before I left Vegas, we had a strong crew, great sort manager, and good belt managers. I am still kind of sorry I left, because the people over there are great, I was excellent at my job, new my set and everyone else’s, could run the belt, even whole building. I knew if an address was bad (zip code 2) I knew what zips go where (belt, even some for other belts sets). Contiuned below......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (33) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

John in Malvern, Pennsylvania

98 months ago

Go work for UPS. Their benefits package is incredible, even for part-time workers. They have the best health insurance package of any company I know of. They have a great tuition reimbursement package.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

chris in San Diego, California

98 months ago

I have an interview on Friday for a courier position. Just wandering what to expect and would appreciate any type of advice! Thanks!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Michigan in Detroit, Michigan

97 months ago

Corey in Florence SC said: LOL... if you get payed $8 an hour to be a cook or cashier at wendys..... your really lucky....

plus theres alotta of room for growth at fed ex its not like u'd start there as a package handler and then still be a package handler in 20 years

Whats the difference if its not 8.00 an hour at Wendy's? The minimum wage is gettin close so for a hard job like package handler or courier the pay should be alot better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Michigan in Detroit, Michigan

97 months ago

Ken in Buffalo, New York said: Its fast paced work but its not hard landscaping is harder work.

You are right ,Landscaping is hard work but so is being a courier (I've Done Both) but courier has alot more stress added to it and using you mind more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

that gurl in Mobile, Alabama

97 months ago

Ken in Buffalo, New York said: I was paid $8.75hr my mistake.There is growth but it takes a long time too move up.Plus the drivers are independent contractors they have to buy there own trucks,pay for gas insurance,upkeep and they receive no benefits.UPS is way better because there in the teamsters union.Even UPS part time package handlers get benefits.

This is a lie. I currently work for FedEx Express and you DO NOT have to buy your own freakin trucks, nor pay for gas or any of this other garbage you r reading from Ken. I know several drivers. I am a package handler and i started off at $10.88. You get FULL benefits even for being part time. UPS pays their handlers 8.50 to $9.50 TOPS. Of course they are a union and they drivers here in mobile make 35 and hour but what do u do when u get laid off huh???? Thats a big risk to take when u have a family...but hey whateva floats ya boat.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Southfield, Michigan

97 months ago

He isnt lying if he works for Fedex Ground not Fedex Express. The pay scale is lower than Express at Ground and it does take a while to move up. This is whats wrong with contracted workers.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Southfield, Michigan

97 months ago

Ken in Buffalo, New York said: Fedex Home Delivery at my location only pays $8.50 hr with no benefits for package handlers.They give you $9.25 after 1 year with no benefits ever because its only part time 15-20hrs a week.Dont work there its not any better than working at wendys.

The only place to work in Fedex if u want decent pay and benefits is Fedex Express not Fedex Ground or Fedex Home Delivery .Ground and Home Delivery are contracted work and no benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

jhnstjay@aol.com

97 months ago

What do you guys/gals think of a 41year old guy hooking up with the fed ground home delivery independent contractor who's lokking to clear $60,000 a year in Milwaukee, wi? is it possible or is it a bunch of bull that they are telling me?
What is the draw back other than a lot of hard work? I always say nothing worthwhile is ever easy flip side is no one ever wants to be a chump and figures it out when its to late? It sounds like a great program but darned if I can find anything on the internet telling me what a great opportunity it is seems like a lot of contractors just want to sue the pants off Fed ex? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (58) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

jchammond524@yahoo.com in Saint Albans, West Virginia

97 months ago

I started out as a package handler at FedEx Ground clearing $9.00 an hour for 6 months. Put in the hard work, memorized as many zipcodes and addresses i could and got a promotion to a part-time Quality Assurance Clerk. Stuck it with that for a year and a half and finally our terminal got the budget to offer me a job as a full time Quality Assurance Clerk 1. Full benefits, paid vacations, paid holidays, Dental, Eye, Health benefits. Started out at $11.79 an hour. You cant argue that.

As far as contracting for FedEx Ground goes...Well, If its a contracting business FedEx has no right to tell you how to dress, how your truck should look or what you will deliver that day. That whole contracting ordeal is not appealing as it seems. I have contractors who go out and bust their butts everyday, making 1,600 a week. But only paying themselves $500 after maintaining their van, Gas, and other expenses fedex makes contractors pay($50 bucks a week to use a fedEx scanner, thats crap)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (27) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Staten Island, New York

97 months ago

If you decide to work for Fedex it will be the greatest mistake of your life. trust me, been there done that. They treat you like an animal, if not an insect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (23) Reply - Report abuse

Phil Duran in Donahue, Iowa

97 months ago

that gurl in Mobile, Alabama said: This is a lie. I currently work for FedEx Express and you DO NOT have to buy your own freakin trucks, nor pay for gas or any of this other garbage you r reading from Ken. I know several drivers. I am a package handler and i started off at $10.88. You get FULL benefits even for being part time. UPS pays their handlers 8.50 to $9.50 TOPS. Of course they are a union and they drivers here in mobile make 35 and hour but what do u do when u get laid off huh???? Thats a big risk to take when u have a family...but hey whateva floats ya boat.

The poster is referring to FedEx Ground where you DO need to buy your trucks and you do pay for EVERYTHING, BUT if youre making less than $70,000 per year as a FedEx ground contractor, youre slackin'. Infact, at FedEx ground you can buy 2 trucks, 3 trucks and more. Pay someone 500-600 per week to drive and deliver those routes and you could end up make well into the 6 digits. I knew a family that worked at the Vegas terminal and they had husband, wife, son and a few other drivers. Get good enough and you can just manage your own fleet of trucks. The work is great because you are in charge. Youre the boss. Manage your route properly and youre the only "Managment" that you will ever have to answer to. Your route is also yours. You own it. When I left the company to go to college, I sold my route for $20,000. Some routes go for $80,000 and more. The only downside to the job in my opinion was, the more you work the more you make, so the more I worked and my route got bloated. I'd max out my DOT times every day (5days a week). 8-5 working with computers now and I love it, but i do miss those $1600 a week checks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (41) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

jhnstjay@aol.com said: What do you guys/gals think of a 41year old guy hooking up with the fed ground home delivery independent contractor who's lokking to clear $60,000 a year in Milwaukee, wi? is it possible or is it a bunch of bull that they are telling me?
What is the draw back other than a lot of hard work? I always say nothing worthwhile is ever easy flip side is no one ever wants to be a chump and figures it out when its to late? It sounds like a great program but darned if I can find anything on the internet telling me what a great opportunity it is seems like a lot of contractors just want to sue the pants off Fed ex? thanks

I posted a bit about FexEx ground above, and home delivery is qutie similar. $60k is no bull and quite easy to obtain if not a low average even. You will have expenses, but you can make those amouts smaller. Find a mechanic with good rates, do your own oil changes, shop around for tires and such and you can lower your yearly expenses a lot. I bought everything new, paid all the pricey mechanics when i needed work done(the International dealers and such) and my expenses yearly were 20k-25k per year. You can make that a lot less, expecially with a home delivery truck or van which has cheaper everything (tires, gas, oil change, maint, etc)

As far as the suing the pants off. I worked for FedEx Ground for 6 years as a driver and the Drivers that I saw get fired were all dirtbag with the exception of one. FedEx does have rules even though you are a contractor. In fact there are a crap ton of rules, to include DOT rues and other stuff. Its said that if FedEx wants to fire you, they likely can find a dozen codes/regulations you are violating at any given time. So when a contractor becomes a problem, they may get removed in such a way, which leads them to feel that they need to sue FedEx. Also the mindset that it is your business and it is taken from you if you get fired will lead to more poeople seeking legal action.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

97 months ago

Steven in Southfield, Michigan said: The only place to work in Fedex if u want decent pay and benefits is Fedex Express not Fedex Ground or Fedex Home Delivery .Ground and Home Delivery are contracted work and no benefits.

Ground and Home delivery DRIVERS and package handlers do not have benefits. I do beleive that the quality control clerks, shift/load supervisors, and all other office staff do get benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Geno in Paducah, Kentucky

96 months ago

that gurl in Mobile, Alabama said: This is a lie. I currently work for FedEx Express and you DO NOT have to buy your own freakin trucks, nor pay for gas or any of this other garbage you r reading from Ken. I know several drivers. I am a package handler and i started off at $10.88. You get FULL benefits even for being part time. UPS pays their handlers 8.50 to $9.50 TOPS. Of course they are a union and they drivers here in mobile make 35 and hour but what do u do when u get laid off huh???? Thats a big risk to take when u have a family...but hey whateva floats ya boat.

Bull****! You do not get any benefits at all for being a part time package handler. None at all! I started there last week and it was made very clear that there were no benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (30) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Redford, Michigan

96 months ago

Fedex Express and Fedex Ground are not the same thing. Fedex Express does give its employees benefits but Fedex Ground does not.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

If you are Express, you get benefits, even as a part-timer. All of this is really meaningless though. What everyone should know about Fedex is: They are a terrible place to work for. Except to be highly unappreciated. Expect it to S U C K on a daily basis. Expect to take a big Purple you know what in the you know where, on a daily basis. Only a F O O L would stay at a place like that. That's exactly what they think their employees are too. That's why at meetings, they stress how "lucky" you are to be working for them, since you are not intelligent enough to find better.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

Waheed Akhtar in Fair Oaks, California

96 months ago

I looking for stable work with stable company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Beth in Willisburg, Kentucky

96 months ago

Hello,

I applied with Fed Ex before without any luck. However, here is a story I wish to share with you?

I interviewed at United Parcel Service (UPS) once.
Halfway through the interview, which was going well, the interviewer suddenly began verbally attacking me and questioning gaps in my employment, my military service and much more. I was astounded by his sudden change in character and I walked out of the interview!

Later on, I learned that some interviewers use this 'high stress' interviewing technique to weed out people who can't cope with stress. Well in my case, I felt insulted but it goes to show that there are these type of interviews out there so be aware of them.

It is a highly stressful job - delivering mail and packages for UPS and Fed Ex. I do not think now that I would want to work for them, unless I was in an office or at a counter.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Waheed Akhtar in Fair Oaks, California said: I looking for stable work with stable company.

I would advise you to look somewhere else for work. Fedex Ground is run by contractors and you will work on a route for 5 days a week over 50 hours and get between 500 and 600 dollars and no benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (25) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Mark in Staten Island, New York said: If you are Express, you get benefits, even as a part-timer. All of this is really meaningless though. What everyone should know about Fedex is: They are a terrible place to work for. Except to be highly unappreciated. Expect it to S U C K on a daily basis. Expect to take a big Purple you know what in the you know where, on a daily basis. Only a F O O L would stay at a place like that. That's exactly what they think their employees are too. That's why at meetings, they stress how "lucky" you are to be working for them, since you are not intelligent enough to find better.

What you say is true and if Fedex Express isnt bad enough Fedex Ground And Fedex Home Delivery want you to work for them and get a set pay no matter how many hours you work with no benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Corey in Florence SC said: LOL... if you get payed $8 an hour to be a cook or cashier at wendys..... your really lucky....

Sure there is growth but why would any one want to work for Fedex Ground and Fedex Home Delivery so you get a set pay every week no matter how many hours you work (at least 50 Hrs a week)and no benifits. You have to be a nut case,thats like paying Fedex to work for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Joe in Greenville, Wisconsin

96 months ago

I started out as a package handler for FedEx ground, and it was one of the best jobs I've had.. Then I went for a temp driver position, and now I fill in for contractors while I'm trying to get on at Express, still no complaints other than the morons who don't put numbers on their house..

Sure, they actually expect you to WORK, but when I was working two jobs as a package handler and a walmart "associate", I made just as much money working at FedEx as I did at walmart, and I had the whole afternoon and most of the morning to do what I wanted to do, I also had weekends off.. That's not a bad deal for someone just starting out or a college student looking to make a little money on the side..

Contractors aren't paid a set amount, they're paid by the package/stop/route - The more packages/stops you take, the more money you'll make.. If you plan out your route well, you won't actually work all that much, but it requires a little brain power on your part to pull it off

Those who are complaining don't know how good they have it, being a package handler won't get you a $50,000/year salary with full benefits, but it'll get you started toward that goal

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

luisa chafa in San Francisco, California

96 months ago

i. am all about customer service, play tennis. love life...love to live.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (40) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

^^^^ Huh???????????????

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Steven in Detroit, Michigan

96 months ago

I don't know what planet you came from but maybe its ok for someone college age but what about everyone else? Don't tell me how good it is to work for a contractor with no benefits. It is a set wage every week and sure it may go up a little but its still not enough when you take out taxes and have to pay for your own benefits so don't tell me how good it is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

Luisa Chafa Reagan in San Francisco, California

96 months ago

I would like really much to work as one of your team matte. I live in the Downtown city of San Francisco,.... BAsicly a request for an application, and feed back on requirement. Could you please send me those imformations,and possibly an time for interview. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Thanks for all. LUISA. C. Reagan 1001 Polk Street #88. 94104. San Francisco .CA FOR APPLICATION. THANKS

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

denni in Whittier, California

96 months ago

The guy who wrote that you could make 60k on a fedex route is blowing smoke. I had four routes which grossed around 290k per year. Once you deducted all expenses I made less than 65k and I ran one of the routes myself. The management peple at FDX at a ruthless group and will do anything to make their numbers look good. That includes making up a case to get rid of you. DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SCHEME. CHECK OUT ALL THE LAWSUITS IF YOU DOUBT ME.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (35) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

You are so right about Fedex and their Scheme's! They always talk a good game but when it comes down to it they don't care about the employees at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

While I was working for Express not Ground, it's obvious that Fred Smith, the Devil himself, is leaving a nasty taste in any Fedex worker's mouth. This company, as Steven added, doesn't care about it's employees AT ALL. As I've always said when I worked there, and still do, if an employee crashed into a tree and died, the big cats wouldn't care one bit at all. Nor would any of the managers. The only concern would be....covering that route for the remainder of the day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (22) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

JJ in Midwest

96 months ago

denni in Whittier, California said: The guy who wrote that you could make 60k on a fedex route is blowing smoke. I had four routes which grossed around 290k per year. Once you deducted all expenses I made less than 65k and I ran one of the routes myself. The management peple at FDX at a ruthless group and will do anything to make their numbers look good. That includes making up a case to get rid of you. DO NOT INVEST IN THIS SCHEME. CHECK OUT ALL THE LAWSUITS IF YOU DOUBT ME.

Denni: THANK YOU for laying out the cold numbers, so that the average guy out here doesn't buy-in to the tooth-fairy hype.Big Businesses are SOB's no matter how you cut the cake ! A Pox on all of them! No wonder these third-worlders like Fidel toss them out of their countries ! They can, so they do ! For you to lay out that much capitol investment to come op w/$65k is ridiculous !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

ExEmployee in Staten Island, New York

96 months ago

Fedex is a hell hole. It's a SOULLESS corporation; A THANKLESS company. Thank God I left that HELL HOLE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

96 months ago

Iam also glad to get out of Fedex. These people who think its ok to treat people like they are nothing and are easily replaced need the same treatment someday on them and maybe it would change the way they do business.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (12) Reply - Report abuse

Transportation Guru in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

96 months ago

Folks,
FedEx Ground is the gypsy scab operation of FedEx. They will never pay good wages because there are enough fools to work for next to nothing. The difference between a mule and a horse is a horse can be worked to death, a mule will stop before it dies. FedEX ground wants horses only. If you want a real job with FedEx that pays real wages, go to FedEx Express or FedEx freight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

David in Detroit, Michigan

96 months ago

what you say is true Fedex Ground and Home Delivery is the bottom of the barrel of Fedex jobs. You can do the same job as Fedex Express and get only half the pay and no benefits . Not right!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Detroit, Michigan

96 months ago

I don't understand how this company can get away with paying its employees at Fedex Ground and Home Delivery the low pay scale they do with no benefits. I guess the way the economy is no one is ready to say "Enough is Enough"

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

wolf davis in lambertville, New Jersey

95 months ago

I apllied to fed ex twice in the past few months. By the time they called me back, I had a job. I went for the second time a few days ago. I email my resume, and get a call 10 minutes later. The guy was nice, and had me come in the next day. So I show up and I can tell the guy didn't bother to read my resume, because of the questions he asked.the whole thing was a waste of time. it took almost an hour to get there, and I was in and out in 5 minutes.And they made me sit at the desk and fill out an app. I could have printed it from home, and faxed it. They also only wanna pay minimum wage while they train you. What a waste of gas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

95 months ago

Fedex doesn't care about your time or you. The bottom line is your time is worth nothing unless they say so. Count yourself lucky you didn't waste any more of your time with them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Penny Pogrant in Abilene, Texas

95 months ago

I want a change in career. Is FedEx worth it? I've been in public tranportation for 16 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

missyb in Fall Branch, Tennessee

95 months ago

Fedex Ground is building a distribution center in the Tri-Cities area---I want to work there. Hiring 75-80 to begin with. I have been a medical transcriptionist for over 25 years, but I want a career change, and Fedex Ground sounds like a wonderful company to work for. Any suggestions on what position to apply for and how to get my foot in the door?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (48) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Karen Fedex temporary driver in Charlotte, North Carolina

94 months ago

Fedex Ground, Home delivery, and Freight are independent contractors!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (24) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

94 months ago

You keep puting the same comment in about how great it is to work for Fedex. Lets get it straight for the last time. Fedex Express is not the same as Fedex Ground or Fedex Home Delivery! Fedex Ground and Home Delivery are contracted work and they pay alot less with NO benefits so quit saying everyone is lying about what they (Fedex Ground) pay. If you have a job at Fedex Express count yourself lucky because they are not hiring as much as Groung and Home Delivery and their turnover if employees is Huge!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Page:   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.