FedEx News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 210 of 210)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

winger in New York

58 months ago

Wil el coyote... I've been a courier for 21 years. So you would be wrong once again. But as you're hailing from the land of uberliberalism, I understand your frustration. It must be tough to be expectd to work for a living when so many around you are living off our tax dollars. We wouldn't have half the stupid rules we have to follow if it wasn't for your land of entitlement!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Nick L in Medford, Massachusetts

33 months ago

Do FedEx do full credit checks for ground contactors or just criminal / driving?? I have bad credit from multiple creditcard chargeoffs from 2009 & 2010 and it seems that everyone is doing credit checks even if the position does not involve handling cash or equivalents

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

James in Bulverde, Texas

32 months ago

Stevem in Southfield, Michigan said: You sound like a big butt kisser.

<a href="www.freightaccount.com">Fed Ex Shipping Services</a> are great regardless of the butt kissing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

j hoffa in Westland, Michigan

31 months ago

Jimmy Hoffa is back I heard rumors , coming in October , savers 2 day going to ground contractors. Is this true . Of course it is . Look at my post from 3 years ago people were screaming at me . Can't say I didn't tell you so. Would like to here some comments from some of my fans.!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

hi guys jimmy here .hows thing at fedex .good ups got hand shake on contract. hows my fans that hate me were u at . i warned u guys about fedex no one heard me. cant fix stupid . hahahah...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

22 months ago

j hoffa in Westland, Michigan said: hi guys jimmy here .hows thing at fedex .good ups got hand shake on contract. hows my fans that hate me were u at . i warned u guys about fedex no one heard me. cant fix stupid . hahahah...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

19 months ago

Oh we're is my purple zombie friends . I'm mixing up some good ol fashion cool aid ready to pass some out . I know there are some very thirsty inviduals out there . It's free for you to drink.

Chuck Noland in Marshfield, Wisconsin

16 months ago

I used to work at Fedex. I went on a business trip one time and the Fedex plane crashed. We landed on a remote island that know one knew about. I was the only one that survived. For 5 years I lived off the land catching fish, making fires and trying to build a boat. I once had to remove my own rotting tooth with no pain killers just an old ice skate I found. I did have a campanion that I named Wilson, he was a volley ball but I lost him at sea. I struggled with Fedex for 5 years asking myself "Why would they do this to me?" "Why would they not look for me?" This is the very reason why I think Fedex is a bad company. If you work at Fedex and get stranded on an island expect to be dead to them and they won't send out a search party. Then they will make a movie about your life and make more money off your struggle.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

afterthought in Hawthorne, New Jersey

14 months ago

JBVO in Pennsylvania said: I have also noticed an increase in turnover at our station. It isn't so much with full-timers moving on, but with part-timers and handlers that just don't get any hours or full-time doesn't open up fast enough for them.

As far as unionization....I would be initially opposed to it. I've been a driver over 12 years now, and while seniority doesn't really do anything for us (except for bidding vacation, and on other positions (assuming "they" aren't creating or opening a position for someone specific)), joining a union really wouldn't do much for us. Yes, they are "maxing" us out now and it sucks and jeopardizes service...but I certainly don't want to be restructured into a 10 hour route or some such nonsense. Yes, there are some very minor areas that a union would fix immediately...but the things I see that they would fix don't really interfere with me enough to pay dues.

I used to be opposed to unionization too but I and many of my co-workers are rethinking. I've been with the company for 20 years with no major issues but last week they permanently "cancelled" mine and another driver's long haul routes and gave them to common carriers who they pay more than three times what it costs to send me. No explanations. The CC's trucks even have "profit taker" painted on the hood. One driver joked that he was going to have FEDEX painted in front of it after bragging about how much FEDEX was paying them in front of other FEDEX drivers and employees.Really makes me wonder where Express is going and how they can justify doing this and still think it helps the company financially.

13 months ago

afterthought. wishy washy dont work for unions. be strong brother

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.