Buying a fedex ground route/home delivery route

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

alia124 in oceanside, California

66 months ago

Guys, i am wondering if buying this route is a good idea..I want to hear from existing route owners and find out what type of problems they face and how they resolve those..
any help in this regard is appreciated..
thanksw

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (276) / No (94) Reply - Report abuse

lorenzo troia in Milford, Connecticut

55 months ago

alia124 in oceanside, California said: Guys, i am wondering if buying this route is a good idea..I want to hear from existing route owners and find out what type of problems they face and how they resolve those..
any help in this regard is appreciated..
thanksw

Hey,im kinda in this same situation and would like to hear from current contracters how this is working for them.any info would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (36) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

SeanK in Naperville, Illinois

46 months ago

lorenzo troia in Milford, Connecticut said: Hey,im kinda in this same situation and would like to hear from current contracters how this is working for them.any info would be greatly appreciated.

Hi guys, I've started looking into this as well. However, there has been some changes in how FedEx drivers structure their businesses. They have to demonstrate they are corporation in the state they operate in, and have to employ their drivers as employees, not subcontractors. Right now their is a lawsuit that has been filed by a person who represents several of the drivers/contractors asking to have this demand by FedEx overturned. I'm interested in this in a few years down the road (once my youngest graduates from college and moves out), but want to investigate this further.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.