Fidelity Investments Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fidelity Investments?

What do you like best about working at Fidelity Investments? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

gwhiz in Nashua, New Hampshire

95 months ago

I'm interested in hearing about Fidelity's salary structure. Do they pay competitively or below market? Are they moving to pay model that is weighted more heavily on variable compensation verus base salary like many other companies are doing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (75) / No (21) Reply - Report abuse

passer_by in Lowell, Massachusetts

93 months ago

gwhiz in Nashua, New Hampshire said: I'm interested in hearing about Fidelity's salary structure. Do they pay competitively or below market? Are they moving to pay model that is weighted more heavily on variable compensation verus base salary like many other companies are doing?

Very competitive salaries....best bene's I've ever seen!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

ex smithfield employee

88 months ago

passer_by in Lowell, Massachusetts said: Very competitive salaries....best bene's I've ever seen!

Salaries in IT aren't that great. The competition is much better. They try to make up for it in the bonus, but that also depends on how the company does that year. I'd rather get a higher salary and smaller bonus than wait all year for the 'potential' bonus..which fluctuates.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

fido old timer in Dallas, Texas

80 months ago

The pay depends on where you live. Fidelity has not recognized the fact that there are places to live that are extremely expensive and others are relatively cheap. For the same position, pay is pretty much the same across the country with only meager cost-of-living adjustments in only the most expensive places.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.