Fidelity National Financial Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Fidelity National Financial?

What do you like best about working at Fidelity National Financial? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Cat28 in Cumming, Georgia

70 months ago

I went to an interview last week and I thought and felt it went well. Had my 2nd, phone interview next day, with the "head" man in charge, he told me I had passed the test with the initial interview, so.......there must have been something he did not like about talking to me. I received an email late that day saying although I and my resume and work experience was impressive, they had decided to take a "different path" and the job did not fit me. Nice let down. This job wuld have been perfect for me and I know I would have done a great job for them. But that is ok, I feel it to be a sign from a higher power that the job actually was not right for me and I was saved once again. So I continue on with the grim job search. Not sure LPS, Fidelity is right for many either.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Adrian Lofton in Jacksonville, Florida

58 months ago

Be careful a Fidelity employee was assaulted after reporting security breaches - Google: (Lofton v Fidelity) Get the real story

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kapusta in Tampa, Florida

57 months ago

Is this the same as Fidelity National Information Services?
I posted a question there regarding their Tampa/St. Pete office.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.