5/3 credit card

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

john bob in Orlando, Florida

82 months ago

It was brought to my attention by a close friend that 5/3 is entering credit cards into their system so that sales goals can be met. This is being done with out the knowledge of the client at all. This means credit is being pulled, a credit card is being mailed out with out that person knowing. Something sounds a little illegal here. Just wanted to mention this as I find it important.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

EMME in Gary, Indiana

78 months ago

This is true. I worked for a 5/3 branch in Merrillville, IN, and the tellers were telling customers they were being "upgraded" to a new card, but were not told this would come with a free hit on their credit report. It is not only unethical, it is illegal. They are still doing it in the Chicago Affiliate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stella Guerra in Tampa, Florida

66 months ago

YES! They do this in the Tampa affiliate too. Especially to older people and Hispanic customers. SHAME! It is ILLEGAL. Highly illegal. I'm glad I don't work here anymore.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

patrick in Farmington, Minnesota

65 months ago

Stella,
How is the personal banker position at this bank? Are you a glorified teller? Do they just pound on you to stand behind the tellers looking for people to upsell credit cards and checking accounts too? Are the goals attainable in a florida market?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.