Discourteous Company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Andy in Hartford, Connecticut

99 months ago

I applied for a position with 5/3. I then had a phone interview with HR. We had a follow-up discussion to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called. The HR manager told me we'd reschedule without ever apologizing for whatever happened with the hiring manager. I have not heard from either since.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (34) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

kim in University Center, Michigan

97 months ago

This same thing happened to me too!!!!

Andy in Hartford, Connecticut said: I applied for a position with 5/3. I then had a phone interview with HR. We had a follow-up discussion to schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager never called. The HR manager told me we'd reschedule without ever apologizing for whatever happened with the hiring manager. I have not heard from either since.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jake_EE in Elyria, Ohio

97 months ago

Wow. Not only will I not apply for work with this outfit, I will not do my banking with them! Thanks for the heads up.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Timmy in Bradenton, Florida

97 months ago

I don't like the name, it's hell looking up in the phone book!
Do I look up the number 5 then 3 OR, do I look up the word "fifth' then "third". TOO confusing....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Doug

97 months ago

I worked for this organization as did a colleague who I met. It lasted a brief time and so did my collegue's experience. The stories I could tell but am sworn to secrecy. Watch out !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Matt in Saint Louis, Missouri

97 months ago

Extremely high sales quotas means bonuses are a myth. Very employee unfriendly. Be prepared to be worked like a dog with little reward or recognition. Stereotypical "corporate environment" they will dispose of you like a used tissue. They are all about sales at any cost and the customer's welfare or their employees is not of their concern.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

MJ in Alpharetta, Georgia

95 months ago

Your best bet is to apply elsewhere. Dont waste your time with these clown con-artists and there little click bank.
What a bunch of losers at Fifth Third.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Roger S. in Vickery, Ohio

94 months ago

Matt in St. Louis hit the nail on the head! Also, you will never find a bigger bunch of bootlicking yes people like they have Fifth Third.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Techguy in Indianapolis, Indiana

88 months ago

I don't think they care too much about anything. They had a brochure at all branches called 'Protect Yourself From Malware'. It was apparently designed to give their customers information about protecting their computers from spyware, trojans and viruses. They really should stick to banking. A website address they listed in this brochure was for a website that INFECTS computers with spyware, trojans and viruses. How funny is that? It took many phone calls with them to convince someone (after threatening to call local TV stations) that this was not a good thing for them and they should remove the brochures from all branches. They were totally rude to me and acted as if they could care less about being informed that they put their customer's at risk. I don't even bank there, but was trying to be a good citizen and help them out. Wow...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stella Guerra in Tampa, Florida

72 months ago

This place is awful. Work for a zoo and clean up Rhino poop before you work here!!!!! At least at the zoo, no one is lying to you about what you do there. You know you're raking up S%^#!! LOL! LMAO!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.